ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Somewhere in Germany - 1982
© L. Tobis with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nice header! Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd February 2007 01:37 PM
stewed & Keefed Hi jb, how you doing ?
22nd February 2007 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Hi jb, how you doing ?

Hello Stewed and Keefed...hope all is well. I am doing much bettr than this man:

http://www.childpro.org/images/vert_jeffs_ap.jpg
22nd February 2007 01:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello Stewed and Keefed...hope all is well. I am doing much bettr than this man:

http://www.childpro.org/images/vert_jeffs_ap.jpg

The median income for a household in the city of Boca Raton, FL was $60,248, and the median income for a family was $77,861. Males had a median income of $52,287 versus $33,347 for females. The per capita income for the city was $45,628. About 4.1% of families and 6.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 6.0% of those under age 18 and 4.9% of those age 65 or over. Over 15% of the population is Jewish making Boca Raton one of the nation's largest Jewish communities.

The median income for a household in the village of Bartlett, IL was $79,718, and the median income for a family was $86,503. Males had a median income of $60,182 versus $36,494 for females.

THIS IS SHOCKING!!!!!
22nd February 2007 01:55 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The median income for a household in the city of Boca Raton, FL was $60,248, and the median income for a family was $77,861. Males had a median income of $52,287 versus $33,347 for females. The per capita income for the city was $45,628. About 4.1% of families and 6.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 6.0% of those under age 18 and 4.9% of those age 65 or over. Over 15% of the population is Jewish making Boca Raton one of the nation's largest Jewish communities.

The median income for a household in the village of Bartlett, IL was $79,718, and the median income for a family was $86,503. Males had a median income of $60,182 versus $36,494 for females.

THIS IS SHOCKING!!!!!

These figures are way off!!! No one I know makes less than 250k and most make much more. They must be including parts of unincorporated Boca Raton which has dragged down the median income!!!
22nd February 2007 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

These figures are way off!!! No one I know makes less than 250k and most make much more. They must be including parts of unincorporated Boca Raton which has dragged down the median income!!!

I must agree, this does not seem accurate, as there must be additional factors. Sadly, Cook County Property Taxes have gone through the roof. My annual tax bill is approaching 10K and I just paid a $500 gas bill. I really don't know how some folks can make it these days!
22nd February 2007 02:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Perhaps there is a large number of retirees who have no salary income but have large mutual funds, .com investments, and large savings accumulated?
22nd February 2007 02:02 PM
jb You were not born with the posting gene!!!!
22nd February 2007 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
You were not born with the posting gene!!!!

What's next, will you be wearing the lanyard with his picture on it?
22nd February 2007 04:24 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
jb wrote:
Brian formed the greatest band ever, and therefore, we must never judge him too harshly.

Right on bro.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)