ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Somewhere in Germany - 1982
© L. Tobis with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones's children Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
23rd February 2007 10:38 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
No one here HATES Brian Jones.

One need only look to your OWN words posted in another thread to truly see what is going on in YOUR head and it's disturbing!!

This chick makes Crackers look like Mother Teresa.

LJ.

ME AND STU DO!
23rd February 2007 10:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

ME AND STU DO!

I like you, PERKS.
But I still don't particularly care for your avatar.
23rd February 2007 11:00 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I like you, PERKS.
But I still don't particularly care for your avatar.

THANK YOU GYPSY-PLEASE REWARD ME BY ALLOWING ME ACCESS TO YOUR SITE!
23rd February 2007 11:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THANK YOU GYPSY-PLEASE REWARD ME BY ALLOWING ME ACCESS TO YOUR SITE!

You mean my top-secret, super-exclusive Anita Pallenberg site?
23rd February 2007 11:48 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gypsy wrote:

INDEED- I QUITE ENJOYED IT BEFORE
23rd February 2007 11:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I watched Performance today. The newly remastered version just came out and I rented it. Anywho,there's a pretty cool special features documentary included with recent interveiws with some of the major participants in the film. Jagger was not involved,but Anita was,and let me tell you. She hit the wall. I mean she hit the wall hard! She was so amazingly hot in her day,but that day passed a long long time ago. Too bad really. I always dug her.

Riffy
23rd February 2007 11:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I watched Performance today. The newly remastered version just came out and I rented it. Anywho,there's a pretty cool special features documentary included with recent interveiws with some of the major participants in the film. Jagger was not involved,but Anita was,and let me tell you. She hit the wall. I mean she hit the wall hard! She was so amazingly hot in her day,but that day passed a long long time ago. Too bad really. I always dug her.

Riffy

NOT MANY WOMEN OR MEN LOOK GOOD AT 60
23rd February 2007 11:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

NOT MANY WOMEN OR MEN LOOK GOOD AT 60

That is for damned sure,but add pounds of smack,buckets of booze,and carton after carton of cigs to the mix and you look much worse than natural biology would typically dictate.

Riffy
23rd February 2007 11:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

-Photo courtesy of Michael Cooper
24th February 2007 12:03 AM
Riffhard Now that's the Anita that I choose to remember! Gyps you know what I am saying here right? I mean I know that 60 years olds tend to look a bit long in the tooth,but geesh! She looks nothing like the woman that she once was. Nothing at all!

Riffy
24th February 2007 12:22 AM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Now that's the Anita that I choose to remember! Gyps you know what I am saying here right? I mean I know that 60 years olds tend to look a bit long in the tooth,but geesh! She looks nothing like the woman that she once was. Nothing at all!

Riffy

I know what you're saying.
She did not age well at all. Neither did Keith, for that matter.

Once the belles of the ball:

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)