ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Somewhere in Germany - 1982
© L. Tobis with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey guys! Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th February 2007 10:38 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh come on it was a joke. You said it didn't bother you after I was emailed that it did. You aint going to last here long without a sense of humor, old pal. Just look at the psychotic grump Joey's become...

I would just like to stick up for downtownsuzie in her absence (she doesnt have access to a pc during her working day). She has a great sense of humour and a vast knowledge of music for her lady of her years. I think she may have forgotten more than i know!

She was quite intimidated by the thought of posting on here. I wasnt quite sure why, but now I think Im begining to understand.

Cant we just welcome her and enjoy the feeling we get from knowing that our favourite band still manages to draw the interest of beautiful, intelligent people like downtownsuzie?
20th February 2007 11:19 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I would just like to stick up for downtownsuzie in her absence (she doesnt have access to a pc during her working day). She has a great sense of humour and a vast knowledge of music for her lady of her years. I think she may have forgotten more than i know!

She was quite intimidated by the thought of posting on here. I wasnt quite sure why, but now I think Im begining to understand.

Cant we just welcome her and enjoy the feeling we get from knowing that our favourite band still manages to draw the interest of beautiful, intelligent people like downtownsuzie?

Hey I like that kid. She posted a pic of herself with Bill Wyman on my board. They kid had game. We all loved her.
20th February 2007 11:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey I like that kid. She posted a pic of herself with Bill Wyman on my board. They kid had game. We all loved her.

She is a very cool girl.

Didnt mean to have a go at you, but she has got a bit of a frosty reception from a few people
20th February 2007 11:25 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

She is a very cool girl.

Didnt mean to have a go at you, but she has got a bit of a frosty reception from a few people

I too thought she was cool. I was sorry she was offended. Not my intention.
20th February 2007 11:31 AM
Starbuck frosty receptions are well deserved and inevitable if the receiver can't stand the cold, so to speak.

she will never become a resident cretin if she can't handle the pandle!
20th February 2007 11:34 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

she will never become a resident cretin if she can't handle the pandle!

Maybe she doesnt want to be a resident cretin. Maybe she just wants to post some Stones related stuff on a board which she heard was full of nice, friendly, knowledgable people.

Not everybody has the spare time to become a resident cretin by posting on here hundreds of times a day.
20th February 2007 11:50 AM
CraigP Hey, DowntownSuzie!
Welcome to the Rolling Stones.
B.T.W., excellent song.
20th February 2007 02:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I too thought she was cool. I was sorry she was offended. Not my intention.

It was Tele..it was all Tele...you know how he was...a girl would come over and right off the bat, without was much as a hello, he'd be smelling their bums and asking them to dance
20th February 2007 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It was Tele..it was all Tele...you know how he was...a girl would come over and right off the bat, without was much as a hello, he'd be smelling their bums and asking them to dance

You just don't have the posting gene , do you Fiji ?!
20th February 2007 02:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

You just don't have the posting gene , do you Fiji ?!

Nurga...I own it the posting Gene

20th February 2007 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nurga...I own it the posting Gene

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

20th February 2007 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe I was but a boy when I was given the magic posting shoes

20th February 2007 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I was but a boy when I was given the magic posting shoes

True Dat !

Do it for the people
do it for the fans
keep posting the
greatest gifts, that man has eve seen!!!
You are the best, not like the rest,
you make dreams come true!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
20th February 2007 04:55 PM
Fiji Joe It is time...cut the tall trees...cut the tall trees

21st February 2007 11:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
downtownsuzie wrote:
And hey Voodoo, I can't believe I thought 'Who Killed Christopher Robin' was about Winnie the Pooh. lol!

xx

Who are you? Sounds familiar
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)