ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie shows ticket prices are here Return to archive
27th February 2006 09:09 AM
StickyFishFingers Ticket Prices*:
Diamond $399.50
Premium $154.50
Gold $94.50
Silver $54.50

for more info go to my other message re the pre-pre-sale tickets on sale as of THURSDAY April 2.

27th February 2006 01:59 PM
Gazza presume you mean March 2nd!!
27th February 2006 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
StickyFishFingers wrote:
Ticket Prices*:
Diamond $399.50
Premium $154.50
Gold $94.50
Silver $54.50

for more info go to my other message re the pre-pre-sale tickets on sale as of THURSDAY April 2.

If those are in USD, then that is not bad...but if, as I fear that is in Australian Dollars...ticket prices varying from $39 USD to $295 USD....is out of line. NO wonder there was a big delay in announcing these dates, the profit will be minimal, ultimately affecting our sales numbers against other, less talented/significant bands. Unless some keen sponsorship/broadcast rights are negotiated by the legend himself (Young Jake Cohl), this stands to be a costly trip for the band/stage/tour personel/VIP's. I now see why the fall '06 trip back to the US is being talked about, they need to recoup the losses from many European venues (Amsterdam sadly is wide open, thankfully the Sweedish shows (thank you Erik!!) sold well though) and now Australian venues. I am sorry Corgi, you are far too good of a fan to have to be subjected to this!
27th February 2006 04:37 PM
StickyFishFingers yep my apologies re march/april. those prices are Australian. I got them directly from the Telstra Stadium website last night.
27th February 2006 04:50 PM
StickyFishFingers RS.com now also is advertising their members pre-sale starts on March the 2nd. Looks like I'll be screwed then because I can't afford to take out a RS.com membership this time round. Fuck the whole thing, am beginning to think it's not worth it.
27th February 2006 05:50 PM
corgi37 $399 is not a problem. Booked my flight to Sydney. Booked accomodation. I'm staying at some joint called "Paddy's Motel" - 2.5km from the venue. ANd, they have their own brewery and on the day of the show, they have a "lingerie lunch!".

Now, all i gotta do is get tickets.
27th February 2006 05:53 PM
Gazza I expect the first few rows in Block A to be in the "Gold" price range. ($94.50)

Worth the membership fee to get them. Even for one! Makes far more sense than paying $394 to sit halfway back!
27th February 2006 06:01 PM
stonedinaustralia thing is it seems pre may 9th members get two hours head start on those who have only joined since
27th February 2006 06:24 PM
Gazza as it should be

However there's going to be VERY few people in that category going to these shows.

Firstly, I cant imagine too many Aussies would have paid US$100 in June 2004 in the hope that they would play Down Under within a year - even them touring the US within that time frame was always going to be a stretch

Secondly, Australia/NZ is the only region that (until now) hasnt had shows announced. pretty much everyone else who had pre May 10th codes in the rest of the world will have either used, sold or ditched those codes by now (unless theyre holding on to them in the hope of additional US shows later this year or the much less likely hope of theatre shows)

[Edited by Gazza]
27th February 2006 06:57 PM
Daethgod im pre May 9 and i am farking stoked !

also di u notice that Sydney and NZ pre-sale lets you grab 12 tix !

27th February 2006 07:49 PM
Gazza is that the Visa sale?

If so, its probably the same system as what they did for the AMEX sale for Wembley

Loads of greedy wannabee scalper bastards snapping up overpriced tickets in Block B and thinking theyre going to make a killing and putting them on e-bay in seconds

Dont expect too many of the BEST seats for the lower prices in that sale.
[Edited by Gazza]
27th February 2006 07:50 PM
exile Hey Daeth thanks for your call this morning, Your a legend I tried to call you back on mobile but only message bank.

Whats the story again?

I was driving from Orange to Wagga and no mobile coverage.

27th February 2006 07:53 PM
corgi37 yeah, Daeth, and only 4 tix to Melb. Go to Sydney. Get me a 2 tickets and the money can be in your account today. Plus, the place i am staying at has topless waitresses on the day of the show!
27th February 2006 07:55 PM
exile Daeth Im in a internet cafe now and have to drive four hours back.

Ill call you tonight to get the details if that is ok.

thanks again for the update on presales

Im fucking excited now.

I bet there is a second sydney show.
27th February 2006 08:06 PM
corgi37 How about you, Exile? Sydney?
27th February 2006 08:11 PM
exile I will probably go only to Sydney. The reason being my girlfriend is giving birth to our second child on March 28, so i already have a very understanding girlfriend who dosent mind my spulging money on memeberships and Rolling stones Tshirts and lot of booze at the concert. so Ill probably head back and give her a much needed hand.

also im in the middle of second year pharmacy and its fucking hard man. so probably wont be able to go to melbourne.

As much as i would love to.
27th February 2006 08:18 PM
corgi37 I/m going to Sydney. Wanna get me two tix on your membership?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)