ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Telstra stadium members presale Thurs!!!!! Return to archive
27th February 2006 08:29 AM
StickyFishFingers Check this out - according to telstrastadium.com.au, telstra stadium members can pre-purchase their tickets on Thursday April 2. FUCK.

"Telstra Stadium Members have a priority booking period from 9am – 9pm on Thursday 2 March"

I clicked on the link which took me to the standard spiel about pre-sale tix being available for visa card owners on the Friday April 3 however. I don't know what to believe. Tomorrow i'm going to enquire about Telstra Stadium Membership.
27th February 2006 08:35 AM
StickyFishFingers definitely a 'pre-pre-sale' offer happening. here's more info off telstrastadium.com.au:

TELSTRA STADIUM MEMBERS PRE-SALE#:
The internet pre-sale is limited to Telstra Stadium members, purchasing for the Telstra Stadium event ONLY.
You must also be a My Ticketek member to buy online. Become a My Ticketek member NOW!
Pre-sale starts Thu 2 Mar, 9am
Pre-sale ends Thu 2 Mar, 9pm *
# To access the presale please enter your Membership number into the password field on this page.

Visa Entertainment Pre-sale
Pre-sale starts Fri 3 Mar, 9am
Per-sale ends Tue 7 Mar, 5pm*
General public on sale starts Wed 8 Mar, 9am
A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales

* or until presale allocation is sold out.
* A ticket limit of 8 tickets per transaction applies for the internet pre-sale.

Priority Booking Period:
Thursday 2 March 2006 – 9:00am to 9:00pm
Visa Entertainment sales will commence on Friday 3 March 2006
Public ticket sales will commence on Wednesday 8 March 2006.

As a Gold Member you have the right to purchase a guaranteed ticket for each membership you hold to see The Rolling Stones concert. You will also have the right to purchase up to 7 additional Paying Guest tickets per membership right, subject to availability.

It is very important that you carefully read the details contained in this advice as this is a non-sporting event and Gold Members’ entitlements, facilities and booking arrangements are quite different to regular sporting events.

Ticket Prices*:
Diamond $399.50
Premium $154.50
Gold $94.50
Silver $54.50

*Ticket prices are correct as at 27 February but are subject to change and you should confirm the price before purchasing. An additional Ticketek transaction fee of $7.95 is payable on each transaction. A copy of the seating map will be available on our website shortly.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP MUST BE FINANCIAL TO BOOK THIS EVENT

PRIORITY BOOKING PERIOD

Members will have access to purchase tickets from a range of categories, although there are only a very limited number of tickets available in the Diamond and Silver categories.

The ticket sale process will be the same as for the regular general public event sale process through Ticketek, albeit only Members will have access to this priority period.
Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis using the full resources of Ticketek.

Members will be entitled to purchase tickets for themselves and up to 7 additional tickets per membership right.

Members will be able to purchase over the phone or over the Internet. If purchasing over the Internet you will first need to register with “My Ticketek”, if you are not already registered. The details on how to register are below and we encourage you to register early to avoid delay when bookings open.

If purchasing over the Internet, you will only be able to purchase up to a maximum of 8 tickets. Anyone entitled to purchase more that wishes to do so will need to utilise the telephone booking service. It is important to note that even though we are utilising the full resources of Ticketek, there may still be considerable delays if booking by phone and you should consider your options carefully when electing to purchase by phone. If you are purchasing 8 tickets or less we strongly urge you to use the Internet for the best result.

Approximately 2,500 people can book simultaneously using the Internet. Phone capacity is only a very small percentage of this.

If you are booking by phone, please pay careful attention to the number that you must use, which is the regular Ticketek booking hotline 132 849. This number is different to the Club’s regular 1300 service. Please do not call the Club’s regular 1300 service as they will not be able to book Gold Member tickets to see The Rolling Stones. You must call 132 849.

Please see below for the specific booking details for Internet and Phone.

It is important that you carefully read all available information as there can be no refunds or cancellations of tickets to see The Rolling Stones.

BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS - INTERNET

WE RECOMMEND MEMBERS USE THE INTERNET TO BOOK TICKETS TO AVOID DELAYS

Internet bookings are restricted to a maximum of 8.

Group bookings are not possible via the Internet, although if your total group is less than 8 we recommend purchasing all of your group's requirements against just the one account. Alternatively you may choose to split your group up into multiples of 8 or less for this event and book against several accounts.

In order to book tickets over the Internet you must first register with Ticketek as a My Ticketek member, if you have not already done so. Registration is free and we recommend that you register prior to the booking period to avoid delays when the booking period opens.

To register with Ticketek, go to their website www.ticketek.com.au and select 'Join now' from the menu.

Fill in all the details, ensure you fill in all the compulsory fields and at the bottom of the page select 'Join Now' once you have completed the application form.

Once you have registered you will then be able to book tickets online when the Booking Period commences. To book online, you will need to access this dedicated Telstra Stadium Club Members Rolling Stones page on the Ticketek website. This link to book tickets for The Rolling Stones will not be visible to the public. To access this link you will need to either select this link
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ROLLINGS06 to be directed to the booking page or go to the Membership menu on the Telstra Stadium website at www.telstrastadium.com.au and then select the Rolling Stones link. You will then be required to enter your Gold Member ID number (Please note your Member ID number commences with the letter G followed by five digits), to access bookings and only one transaction can be made against each ID number. If you have not previously booked tickets online with Ticketek, we recommend visiting the site prior to the booking period to familiarise yourself with the process.

BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS - PHONE

WE RECOMMEND USING THE PHONE BOOKING SERVICE ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN ENTITLEMENT TO BOOK MORE THAN 8 TICKETS AND WISH TO DO SO OR IF YOU WISH TO BOOK FOR A GROUP OF MORE THAN 8. ALL OTHER BOOKINGS ARE ADVISED TO USE THE INTERNET AS PER THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS.

Phone bookings can be made via Ticketek on 132 849. This is the general Ticketek hotline and you will be asked for your Member ID number in order to book tickets during this priority period for Members.

Please be patient when booking by phone as the booking staff will be unfamiliar with the intricacies of Telstra Stadium Club membership. There will be staff from the Club's Member ticketing department available to assist if required.

Please note that the Ticketek phone system is designed to allow only a certain number of people into the queue at any one time. If you call and get an engaged signal it means that the maximum number of people in the queue has been reached. If this occurs you can choose to try again until a queue slot opens, or alternatively you might try and purchase over the Internet.

Please do not attempt to call any other number as only the operators on 132 849 will be able to sell you a ticket to see The Rolling Stones.

27th February 2006 08:34 PM
corgi37 I spoke to a chick at the stadium yesterday. She said they have heaps of stadium members too! These are no doubt the jewellry jangling type folk.

But, and i hope this is right, out of all these pre-sale stuff, the Stones membership would have the best seats.

Or am i wrong?
27th February 2006 09:38 PM
Daethgod rs.com SHOULD have the best seats

farken hope so

hate to be standing behind the canvas pant wearing blue rinse 'Farnsie fans'

man i gotta be in the pit

27th February 2006 10:28 PM
corgi37 Anywhere on the field, and i am happy.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)