ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie pre-sale ? Return to archive
27th February 2006 05:55 AM
Daethgod
Rs.com have got to do a freaking pre-sale

There is no way we can get good seats thru VISA presale.. read this :

VISA PRE-SALE
Pre-sale starts Fri 3 Mar, 9am
Pre-sale ends Tue 7 Mar, 5pm
General public starts Wed 8 Mar, 9am
A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.
* or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.

NOT A PREFERNTIAL SEATING SERVICE .

Man how much will tix be ?
Check this re a contest thru VISA:

VISA terms and conditions for 2 premium tix to Melb show says:
For each Draw Group there will be two (2) Prizes each consisting of two (2) premium tickets and two (2) guided backstage tours of the Rolling Stones ‘A Bigger Bang Tour’ Concert. Each Prize is valued at AU $2,790.00

Ancillary Costs: All transport to and from the concert, meals, beverages, spending money, taxes, and ancillary costs are not included in the Prize unless specified and are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.

Holy sheet !

27th February 2006 05:56 AM
Daethgod plus i keep getting an error on the VISA page :

/index.jsp

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /index.jsp
at jrun.jsp.JSPEngine.getPageState(JSPEngine.java:315)
at jrun.jsp.Translator.translate(Translator.java:67)
at jrun.jsp.JSPEngine.translateJSP(JSPEngine.java:693)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.translate(JSPServlet.java:125)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:113)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:259)
at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541)
at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

fark !
27th February 2006 06:40 AM
corgi37 I'm going to Sydney. Booked the flight and accomodation today. Daeth, you have 2 PM's. I'm asking something very outrageous and something to give you.
[Edited by corgi37]
27th February 2006 08:01 AM
StickyFishFingers I had a practice run thru the tickek visa tix purchasing set up - anyone know what 'cvc' means? I'm guessing maybe client verification code??? if so where da hell do i get that from? farrrrrrrrk.

good work Corgi on getting ur airfares now. I'm tempted to do the same but i'm just worried about not getting an affordable ticket to the concert, then i'd be stuck with a return airfare. i'm heading towards a nervous breakdown, this always happens when an Australian Stone's tour is announced.
27th February 2006 08:15 AM
StickyFishFingers Daethgod I think i know what is causing that error - it may be to do with your pc's security settings. Your PC security settings may be set block certain encryptions on websites. I had this problem last year whilst trying to get Alice Cooper tix online. It took me an hour to work out what was going on. The website wouldn't let me progress past the page where you input your name, address, credit card details. It cost me front row seats, because the transaction kept on expiring. Luckily a mate of mine at work had experienced the same thing a few months earliers & he told me how to fix it after i rang him in a panic. Keep this in mind guys if you plan on using ticketek on Friday. Incidentally ticketek only gives you 10 minutes to go thru the ticket transaction process - a good tip would be to save name and address details on Word & keep it on a disc. that way on Friday you can just copy and paste straight away all the necessary crap & not have to worry about typeo's which will run down your 10 minute transaction time.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)