ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 25 X 5 Return to archive
25th February 2006 07:12 AM
mandrack Anyone has idead where can I get this one in DVD format?
25th February 2006 11:23 AM
deuce I was wondering that as well
25th February 2006 03:45 PM
gypsy You could always search the internet...
25th February 2006 08:27 PM
mandrack Yes, you're right, but seems that's only available on VHS. Anyone has it on DVD?
25th February 2006 09:43 PM
Angiegirl There's no official DVD I think, only copies transferred to DVD. Try Ebay and such.
26th February 2006 02:10 PM
Soldatti I have a DVD, but it's a VHS copy. The same with Rewind.
26th February 2006 02:14 PM
Moonisup I think it's time for a 45x5
[Edited by Moonisup]
26th February 2006 10:09 PM
Bruno Stone Love the bit where Keith is showing Mick the chords to the Mixed Emotions chorus. That song could be perfect only with Keith playing and singing it like that.
27th February 2006 12:03 AM
exile Yes i always loved 25x5. I have watched it thousands of times. not for many years now, as I only have video copy no video player.

I have seen it on the web on dvd. do a search "25x5 dvd" Im sure youll find it
27th February 2006 02:20 AM
Altamont Great flick that 25X5

I like the ending when they get in the vans after the show and Slipping Away plays. It made me love that song.
27th February 2006 04:55 AM
Angiegirl Yeah, still great. I taped it from TV in '89 (they cut out over 30 minutes for TV to keep it under 2 hrs), before my first Stones concert, before I got a whole collection. I was still in highschool and used to watch it for years during lunch break, after school, at weekends etc. I know all the conversations by heart, very funny to talk along to Keith, Mick, Charlie, Bill etc.

But then I got the VHS-transferred-to-DVD some time ago and finally saw the missing 30 minutes, which was very funny, cause it interrupted my flow of talking along .

Gonna watch it again soon, it's been a while.
27th February 2006 09:48 AM
glencar Geez, I probably haven't seen it in 15 years or so!
27th February 2006 06:12 PM
Soldatti I love the Keith's marriage part, the ring scene is very funny.
27th February 2006 06:41 PM
Amethyst I got 25 x 5 on DVD from this site:

http://shop.vendio.com/RareDVDs/category/26/

It has Asian subtitles on the right of the screen when they are speaking but it's a good copy. Plus, the postage is free if you live in the U.S.
27th February 2006 08:00 PM
exile
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I was still in highschool and used to watch it for years during lunch break, after school, at weekends etc. I know all the conversations by heart, very funny to talk along to Keith, Mick, Charlie, Bill etc.

same with me Angiegirl, I know it off by heart almost. I wore out my VHS copy and took it to a special VHS place where they taped it onto a new tape.

very funny when Keith talking about the orgy on the plane

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)