ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: can ne1 post some '78 concerts? Return to archive
23rd February 2006 07:44 PM
stonzed can ne1 post some '78 concerts?
23rd February 2006 07:59 PM
MRD8 You've posted this about a dozen times...I'll answer it for you now! All you need from the '78 tour is the July 18, 1978 Ft. Worth CD's...they are on the Rocks Off tracker so go download them from there...they played exactly the same setlist at every show on that tour so all you need is the best recording!
23rd February 2006 08:07 PM
doo doo doo Dude Not to mention Out on Bail & Handsome Girls discs 3&4 is up there as well.

23rd February 2006 08:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
You've posted this about a dozen times...I'll answer it for you now! All you need from the '78 tour is the July 18, 1978 Ft. Worth CD's...they are on the Rocks Off tracker so go download them from there...they played exactly the same setlist at every show on that tour so all you need is the best recording!

how do you use the tracker??
23rd February 2006 09:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

how do you use the tracker??

http://www.rocksoff.org/torrentinfo.htm

23rd February 2006 10:13 PM
stonzed theres gotta be more than 3 or four concerts. houston...
23rd February 2006 10:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
stonzed wrote:
can ne1 post some '78 concerts?

I hate it when people type stuff like "ne1" instead of "anyone." It's annoying, and a fine example of how the English language is going to shit.
23rd February 2006 11:20 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I hate it when people type stuff like "ne1" instead of "anyone." It's annoying, and a fine example of how the English language is going to shit.

Agreed. What drives me batty is when people say their favourite Stones songs are LIV, CDA, SBD, DWMD, GH, NUIC...exactly.

If it's not YCAGWYW, JJF or SMU, it's hard to remain interested trying decifer what people are referring to.

It doesn't take much longer to write out Love In Vain, Coming Down Again, Dancing With Mr.D, Going Home and No Use In Crying...

ne1 with me?
24th February 2006 12:22 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Agreed. What drives me batty is when people say their favourite Stones songs are LIV, CDA, SBD, DWMD, GH, NUIC...exactly.

If it's not YCAGWYW, JJF or SMU, it's hard to remain interested trying decifer what people are referring to.

It doesn't take much longer to write out Love In Vain, Coming Down Again, Dancing With Mr.D, Going Home and No Use In Crying...

ne1 with me?

yes!!!

atleast a few times a day i find myself staring at the screen trying to figure out what songs people are talking about...

i usually just give up

and to reply to stonzed or whatever the name is (dont feel like checking)

the some girls at the dome dvd is also on the tracker which is four songs from a 78 show
24th February 2006 05:14 AM
Jumacfly same problem here in France.Kids got their sms language and are not able to type a word without 25 faults.
for the 78 shows, there are several ones on the tracker, and on IORR.org too.
you just have to search.
quite easy hu??
24th February 2006 07:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

ne1 with me?

methinks you need to change your screen name!
24th February 2006 07:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
stonzed wrote:
theres gotta be more than 3 or four concerts. houston...

if you were to post a request in the thread specifically reserved for discusison of bit torrents, you might have more luck
24th February 2006 09:42 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
methinks you need to change your screen name!

Lol. I've been told many times I'm too anal.

No, not that way...
24th February 2006 09:35 PM
stonzed
quote:
Gazza wrote:

if you were to post a request in the thread specifically reserved for discusison of bit torrents, you might have more luck

if you were to post a request in the thread specifically reserved for discusison of bit torrents. how?
24th February 2006 09:37 PM
Gazza theres a thread at the top of this message board "stickied" for the purpose of discussing bit torrents

you know how to post a message - seriously, how tricky is it?
25th February 2006 07:24 AM
stonzed
quote:
Gazza wrote:

please forgive me gazza and virginia. beginners mistake. im from virginia is it ok to say y'all or is that too much of an abbreviation?
25th February 2006 05:05 PM
Gazza LOL...dont sweat it...y'all can talk however ya want, mate

Just that you'll probably get more feedback on the torrent questions/problems by posting in that specific thread as there are some folks who log in and read only THAT thread and maybe dont notice the 'regular' ones...
25th February 2006 05:12 PM
speedfreakjive There is also a great Fort Worth DVD out there.
25th February 2006 05:25 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
stonzed wrote:
please forgive me gazza and virginia. beginners mistake. im from virginia is it ok to say y'all or is that too much of an abbreviation?

Hey...that was Gypsy who was dogging on you for
using "NE1", not me. And "y'all" is actually quite
useful since in proper English we don't have the
plural "you".

SV

25th February 2006 08:00 PM
stonzed
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Hey...that was Gypsy who was dogging on you for
using "NE1", not me. And "y'all" is actually quite
useful since in proper English we don't have the
plural "you".

SV

well then come on down sweet va. are you as beautiful as the song?
25th February 2006 08:12 PM
stonzed
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
There is also a great Fort Worth DVD out there.

the entire concert? where
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)