ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, NL México March 1, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires 23rd February 2006 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
25th February 2006 12:48 AM
Soldatti Goodbye boys, thanks for such amazing week.

Mick leaving the hotel yesterday.
The whole video of the Stones leaving BS AS:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2006/02/25/sociedad/s-05401.htm
[Edited by Soldatti]
25th February 2006 05:20 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
A pic of last night:

I was right there, in front of Keith and very close to the guy with the little flag.
[Edited by Soldatti]

is it me? but Mick AND Keith seem to be wearing hats, odd.
25th February 2006 06:13 AM
erikjjf
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
is it me? but Mick AND Keith seem to be wearing hats, odd.

They usually do when playing in heavy rain (see The Hague 1998).
[Edited by erikjjf]
25th February 2006 11:57 AM
glencar LOL
25th February 2006 11:57 AM
Soldatti Mick weared hat during ALL the show, Keith in 15-16 songs. Ronnie weared hat until the band introductions.
25th February 2006 10:40 PM
tumbling dice The best concert of my life!! I saw then eleven times and it was the most perfect gig that i saw. The sound was cryspy the band was on fire jamming a lot.She´s so cold was amazing ten times better than MSG New York.The guys were on hat with Charlie exception.The audience is the best of the world and i´m suspect because i´m brazilian. The Rain fall down all the concert , but it doesn´t matter.Mick sang Angie with a passion..I love Keith´s The place is Empty live.he´s singing better and better.Now i´m satifield after the frustration of the Rio gig.
27th February 2006 01:25 PM
stonesullevi
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Also, yesterday the local TV broadcasted 19 out of 20 songs of last Tuesday (all minus SMU) and with DVD quality. No cuts, no people talking in the songs, excelent sound, we have a perfect DVD of the first show, much better than the previous from 95 and 98.
[Edited by Soldatti]

Oh boy, how we long for your DVD!!

Just looked at your Xvid toorent at http://www.mininova.org/tor/234575

And it just looks FANTASTIC!!! A TRUE MASTERPIECE!!!

much-Much-MUCH better than the Copacabana DVD!!! (And that one was a real beauty!)

The Buenos Aires concert is MUCH-MUCH better filmed. The band look fantastic. And what a wonderful audience. These DVDs will be a classic!!!

please-Please-PLEASE take som help and bring your wonderful DVDs to us all - NOW!!!
Can't wait any longer!!!

A new torrent will make us so happy-Happy-HAPPY!!!

Wow, how we long for these DVDs. Please hurry all torrent uploaders!
28th February 2006 11:54 AM
Blinded What a fantastic time we had in Buenos Aires. The Stones were on fire, the crowd was out of control...the rioting was in one place outside and did not affect the concert. The Argentinans LOVE Estones!!! We were greated warmly all over the city when people saw the tongues on our t-shirts and hats. The Stones were on fire and put on a fabulous show, as always. It was amazing being in a crowd with that much enthusiasm! Even though I lost my shoes a few times!

It was great meeting so many wonderful Stones fans. Thanks to Estela for putting everything together. We loved the Lancaster Hotel. Thanks to Marcelo and his beautiful family for inviting us to his home for one of the best barbecues and Stones fan gatherings! We had such a great time! Thanks to Cucho for your friendship and for showing us around the city (con Mila) and hooking us up with tickets and other fans. You made our trip amazing! It was so great meeting Claudiomoraleida and Miguel and Gerardo and so many others!! The talks, and drinks and bus ride and preparty and concert were a great time in our lives that we will be talking about and remembering fondly for many, many years!! Our friends, Michele and Jim, were truly overwhelmed by the hospitality and commeraderie of the Stones community. Stones fans are the best!! Muchas gracias, mis amigos!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)