ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whose that lady? Return to archive
02-25-03 12:01 PM
throbby Nanker? Anyone?

"needing some strong and tender hands"
02-25-03 12:03 PM
jb Joey!!!!
02-25-03 12:25 PM
nankerphelge Whoa, throbby!
A little warning next time eh?

That's what happens when you wear boxers too long!

02-25-03 12:28 PM
parmeda Nank, don't ya just luv Throbby?
He has this knack for shocking us in so many ways!
02-25-03 12:29 PM
gypsy Damn her all to hell. Why does she have to show up before mine & Joey's nuptials? And to think I was so close to having Joey all to myself...
02-25-03 12:30 PM
parmeda LMAO Gypsy...where's Tele? He would go nuts with this!
02-25-03 12:42 PM
nankerphelge Yes indeed, throbby is AOK.

Don't you wonder what everyone here did before they found Rocks Off?

Like, did throbby walk around work showing half naked pictures of Mick (or goats) to people??

Isn't it great to finally come home!!

I remember when I got my first Internet connection back in '96 and typed "Rolling Stones" into the old Web Crawler searcher and "Stonesworld" showed up in the responses. When I went into the board and saw what was going on - wow
Well, I never left!
I'm preaching to the fucking choir anyway!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-25-03 12:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yes indeed, throbby is AOK.

Like, did throbby walk around work showing half naked pictures of Mick (or goats) to people??

[Edited by nankerphelge]

I now think of my life as BRO vs ARO (Before Rocks Off vs. After Rocks Off)!! LOL.

There's no place like home!!

And if I don't get back to work, I'll have no home!!!

LadyJ.
02-25-03 01:00 PM
glencar I remember my first days at "Stonesworld" in early 1997. Finally, the Internet had a reason for its existence! Yeah tehre were loonies (heck, Josh is still with us!) but overall it was a great place. Young Temple (may he rest in peace) with his crazy lists, Bonnie with her lust for a certain Swede & DREW BLOWS for all around angst. Ah, memories...
02-25-03 01:32 PM
jb Temple was a wonderful fan...may he rest in piece..that was really too sad ...
02-25-03 02:22 PM
throbby nankerphelge wrote:
Yes indeed, throbby is AOK.

Yes it is indeed! I truly enjoy this board and all its various personalities.
Before finding RO I'm afraid I led a rather dull and mundane life during the day managing a contracting business, without much attention to grammar judging by the spelling on this thread's title.
Unfortunately none of my clients appreciate photos of Mick half clad in his sequined jumpsuit. Well laden goats on the other hand...

02-25-03 03:24 PM
nankerphelge Stonesworld was great!
It was so incredible to "meet" so many people with chromoStones in their DNA! I couldn't believe it - as much of a fanatic as I was, others were far beyond me. And the whole thing was so new and exciting -- especially when B2B was being recorded and all the gossip was flying about the sessions and then it came out and the tour -- it was the coolest thing following it.

Goddam I was so addicted -- I honestly thought Mrs. nankerphelge was gonna file papers on me -- if I was away from the computer for 15 minutes, I got the shakes!!

I'm much better now -- I can go upwards of 20 minutes without checking in!!!!

02-25-03 04:12 PM
Scottfree Quite an udder on that kid....Must be some Laideeeee
02-25-03 05:17 PM
Miss U. I was a stones fan a long time before I came on the net, & it's why I'm here.
Don't feel sorry I missed Stones World though, heard it was quite the zoo.
02-25-03 05:26 PM
Riffhard Trust me Miss u it was a blast while it lasted! A zoo? Absofuckinglutly! There was a definate charm to the place. Temple was a very cool kid. What a shame that he's not with us any longer. I loved his Hopkin the Ferret posts! When SW shut down I lost track of many of the regulars from there. My computer shit the bed shortly there after and it took me a full year to replace it. Then I found Keno's site and then ofcourse I stumbled into this madhouse!

Riffhard

PS-Hey Brenda,this place is a zoo too! I mean after all it was a certain well endowed goat that got this thread going!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST