ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FRONT OF STAGE IN AMSTERDAM? Return to archive
02-25-03 08:17 AM
VOODOOSEBI IS THERE A FRONT OF STAGE SECTION IN THE AMSTERDAM ARENA?
02-25-03 08:33 AM
BillyBoll I hope so 'cause thats where I've got tickets for!
02-25-03 10:01 AM
F505 Ofcourse there is! You should more worried about the fact that the sound is horrible in that birdcage especially when they close the roof. In fact the last time the Stones played there the sound was so bad that I decided never to go to the ArenA again! Stupid decision to let them play there again. And don't tell me I didn't warn you!
02-25-03 06:53 PM
Angiegirl When you are somewhere in the front rows in the golden circle/front-of-stage-section the sound is not too bad relatively (compared to the seats on the stands/tribune way on top...). But overall, the sound IS horrible. And they will probably close that roof again. Loads of Amsterdam ArenA tix still available on black market, people can't seem to sell them. They even started lowering their prices now. But the FOS tix are hard to get if you don't own one already!
02-26-03 03:13 AM
BillyBoll Thanks for that slightly reassuring info Angiegirl. There's a load of my mates and family going so we will enjoy it regardless of the sound!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST