ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2nd Melbourne show plans Return to archive
02-25-03 07:54 AM
corgi37 Just got off the phone from a mate who went tonight. He dialled me up when Start me up came on. Sounded great. I am still waiting for him to call me and describe tonights show. Still waiting on the posts from other fellow rocks offers who were there. My mate went to the Depot for a few beers prior to the show. THey played all Stones music to fire people up. So, I guess i will be going to the Depot on Thursday before show time. I hope anyone from this board who is going can pop in and say hi. I going to wear my trusty, and due to wifeys cooking, a little bit tight, leathe jacket. A bottle of liquid paper will help me design the jacket. I will write a big ROCKS OFF on the back. If anyone sees me, say hi. I am so dying for Thursday. Oh, one final thing. My bro's girlfriend scored a free ticket, front row, from her work for tonights show. Guess what the absolute dumb bitch slut did. SHE DIDNT GO!!! She was "tired". I could have fucking killed her. If she sold the ticket, fair enough, but if she gave it to some pleb who doesnt give a toss about the Stones, knowing i am a fanatic, i will never bloody talk to her again.
02-25-03 05:25 PM
Daethgod hey corgi

i will look out for ya Thurs

i met a couple of Rocks Off and Shidoobee-ers on Tues

stones6969 and stonedinoz.. i think..

great vibe, great fans and the greatest band !

02-25-03 08:57 PM
fmk438j I will tryn and make it but am meeting mottrush at Young and Jacksons. See what happens.

I'll be the weedy young fella.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST