ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: luciana invites mick to rio de janeiro (nsc) Return to archive
02-24-03 01:15 PM
moy THE REAR DE JANEIRO Feb 24 2003

Michael Christie

BRAZILIAN stunner Luciana Morad yesterday showed off her figure - ahead of showing off her samba skills next week.

The model mother of rocker Mick Jagger's three-year-old son, Lucas, was "shaking her thing" in preparation for Rio de Janeiro's Mardi Gras festival.

Next Sunday she will lead out her samba troupe on to Rio's streets - and it is rumoured that she has even sent an invite to her famous ex- boyfriend.

Yesterday, she posed for pictures at the Unidos de Grande Rio school for samba, ahead of Sunday's big parade.

They say samba dancing is in the genes but Luciana thinks it's just in the jeans.

02-24-03 03:30 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks moy!
This bitch could call Mick and this troupie to perform some shows in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo on this tour, but as Voodoo said, they will play here. I hope so! Oh yeah, and Buenos Aires too (I didnīt forget you Madafaka).
02-24-03 03:32 PM
J.J.Flash Moy, I like your AVATAR!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST