ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic Return to archive
02-23-03 11:39 PM
LadyJane What a great photo of Mick!!

It seems our Mr. Jagger has been seen of late sporting a Fedora hat! He seems to wear said hat everywhere and it has been spotted on his onstage rack of clothing!! Apparently, the hat was a gift from a devoted fan!

Is it possible that one of our own beloved members could be the bearer of such a gift?

Hmmmmmmm............

LadyJ.

02-24-03 12:27 AM
Prodigal Son In fact, yes. Dang, who was it that said they gave Mick the hat? I can't remember but I'm positive they are a member here at Rocks off.
02-24-03 03:59 AM
Moonisup it was our luxury who gave the hat
02-24-03 05:41 AM
luxury1 The date of the header pic photo is actually Jan 9, 2003. The day after the show. Mick was wearing it when leaving his hotel and getting into his car for the airport. The Montreal Gazette ran 5 photos of him on Jan 10 and a short blurb--all in that striking fedora!!
02-24-03 08:55 AM
nankerphelge That is cool as hell!

You think about all the "stuff" that various RO members have gotten from the band, which is all fine and dandy.

But how many people can claim that they gave something to Mick and he liked it and took it with him! Only one by my count!

Luxury, did you ever find a video of Montreal -- I had a friend check out a place this past weekend for you, but all they had was audio.
02-24-03 09:22 AM
luxury1 Nank--no video yet--only found audio also, and the show was not one of their best, so I am holding out for that video. Keep your eyes open for me folks--many thanks.
02-24-03 10:22 AM
akissaway Mick looks terrific in that fedora. Very cool having a connection with the mighty Mmmmick when he wears it. Congratulations, luxury!
02-24-03 11:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now some pix of Mick wearing the infamous hat the very same day

02-24-03 11:29 AM
throbby These photos are too cool! Way to go Luxury!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST