ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tequila Sessions at Voodoo's studio (NSC) Return to archive
02-23-03 11:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, well, well...

Today we have a session at my place, Rogerriffin, Gomper and Rodors attended it, they arrived with a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

I invited each of my guests a bottle of their favourite tequila as I ran out of glasses since the last party (Friday night), Rogerriffin went for "Carmesí Reposado", Gomper choice was "Corralejo" and Rodors selection was "Don Julio Añejo". My choice was Scope's and my favourite: "Cuervo 1800" as it is one of the few with No Hangover Guarantee (restrictions apply), Tequila Diligencias and of course some joints of Lima Limón.

Guess what happened?

02-23-03 11:35 PM
J.J.Flash Voodoo, this picture is just saying by itself: "It's only Rock'n'Roll, but I like it"! Great looks guys!! Funny too! Thanks to share it with us Voodoo!
Keep Rockin!
02-24-03 01:22 AM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems The guy in the middle looks like he has something stuck in his ass and cant get it out, so he just gave up.
02-24-03 11:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
EthanWickedAsHeSeems wrote:
The guy in the middle looks like he has something stuck in his ass and cant get it out, so he just gave up.

LOLOLOL... we call him Mr. Lucky Bastard, as he always wins trivias, contests, etc, in fact in just a few months he won a guitar signed by the Stones and two, yes TWO fucking trips to see the Stones in LA and Houston.

Now he won a very special "thing" rotf haha
02-24-03 11:46 AM
parmeda
quote:
EthanWickedAsHeSeems wrote:
The guy in the middle looks like he has something stuck in his ass and cant get it out, so he just gave up.

In reguards to what Voodoo just posted...that "something" must be a damn horseshoe!
02-24-03 11:51 AM
steel driving hammer LOL, I love the sieasta part!

Muchachos De Stones!

Fumar Mota?
02-24-03 04:30 PM
scope And since you obviously were quite capable enough to snap such a lovely picture, that 1800 must be the right stuff. Ah, I can taste it now. 1 more hour of work and then I think I may have to have a shot or 2 to unwind tonight.

By the way Voodoo, did you get your package yet?
02-24-03 04:59 PM
Joey Scopey ..........................................Is that really you ????????????????????????????????????????????

Where have you been ?

Where have I been ????
02-25-03 09:37 AM
scope
quote:
Joey wrote:
Scopey ..........................................Is that really you ????????????????????????????????????????????

Where have you been ?

Where have I been ????

The bastards at work are keeping me too damn busy (I'm sure you can relate,) and at home, there are major renovations being done and I have been offline at home for some time as well. My stereo was even out for awhile and there were no Stones tunes at home for almost a week. Thank goodness for the car. The pangs of withdrawal can be quite sever you know.
02-25-03 10:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
scope wrote:
By the way Voodoo, did you get your package yet?

Yes I did and it's great, you rock and you rule Scope, another sample of fine people showing how the greatest band in the world has also the gretest people all over!

Next weekend I'm gonna watch it with a bottle of 1800 in your honor!

02-25-03 10:15 AM
F505 Hello Voodoo: remember Brian's birthday and the cake header! Cheers!!!
02-25-03 10:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
F505 wrote:
Hello Voodoo: remember Brian's birthday and the cake header! Cheers!!!

Sure I will (I guess LOL) today's header is because yesterday was Nicky's 59th birthday... so it's belated, I hope it won't happen with Brian

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST