ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From the archive of "Instituto Geográfico de Agostini"
Book provided by Rogerriffin
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tattoo You Return to archive
02-23-03 12:26 AM
steel wls I'm new here, but I usually post at Keno. Tattoo You is my favorite album of all time, I never understood why they put the horse's foot in the women's shoe, and I think Josh is cool. I met Josh by coincidene, at the 1/18 MSG show, not planned at all, we just started talking in line to get in, and as far as I'm concerned Josh is the man.
02-23-03 12:30 AM
Soul Survivor Gabba Gabba
We accept you, we accept you
One of us

(The Ramones - Pinhead)
02-23-03 12:36 AM
Fiji Joe I move that we go back to the Diaper Dandy label for all new posters...Welcome aboard Wheels...I'm gonna call you Wheels...I knew a Wheels once and he was real cool...and fast too
02-23-03 12:40 AM
Highwire Rob Welcome Steel Wls! My favorite album too, along with Some Girls.

It's a fact that there is a contingent of Side 2 Tattoo You aficionados on this board... So you are in good company...

--Rob.
02-23-03 12:48 AM
Madafaka Welcome Steel Wls! My favourite album is Exile On Main Street, of course
02-23-03 12:50 AM
steel wls Side 2 of Tattoo You is the greatest tunes for a night with the ladies (or wife). Tops is the best.
02-23-03 02:10 AM
Cant Catch Me It's not a horse's foot, Wheels, it's a goat's, or at least that's the way I always took it. And I figured it was a goat because it's an animal often associated with the devil.
02-23-03 12:00 PM
Factory Girl Hi, steel wheels-Welcome to Rocks Off! You'll need an avatar.
02-23-03 12:06 PM
nankerphelge It is definitely a high-heel goat foot.

Just check page 47 of the Millenium Edition of "Know Your Cloven Hooved Beasts"

Goats'v got a reputation for evil and all,
but hell knows no fury like a lite fluffy sheep scorned!

02-23-03 12:43 PM
full moon Steel Wheels, Hello.. Tattoo You is the greatest in my book.. But, I love em all...
02-23-03 12:50 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hi, steel wheels-Welcome to Rocks Off! You'll need an avatar.

And you'll need to post your picture on the Post Your Picture thread...
02-23-03 02:59 PM
woodywoodpecker My Fav album also!
02-23-03 05:18 PM
steel wls whats an avatar? Good to hear from you Steel Driving Hammer, and Factory Girl.
02-23-03 05:25 PM
Factory Girl An avatar is a picture by your handle (i.e. Steel Wheels).

For example, I have multi-color Mick.

I think Voodoo will be able to help you. Just send him a PM.

Also, Hey Steel Stud Muffin-it is a PLEASURE!!
02-25-03 08:04 AM
corgi37 tattoo you, side 2, so cool, its true. From the moment i rushed home from the record shop and played that record, i have loved. After a while, as i knew the bloke in the shop really well, he gave me the huge cardboard poster of the cover. It took a tonne of pins to keep it up on my wall, it tell ya. Sadly, its long gone. What i have always wanted to know though, is why only Mick and Keith are on the cover. Well, i cant sort of understand why, but why werent the rest of the band "tattooed" on a inner sleave on something. I am thinking along the lines of Goats Head Soup here. I always thought it was a bit rude to leave out the others.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST