ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RS: At The Max in Toronto in March Return to archive
24th February 2006 07:20 PM
Lazy Bones The Rolling Stones: At The Max and All Access Front Row, Backstage Live! coming to Ontario Place Cinesphere®

A MUSIC FANS DREAM — CLOSER THAN A FRONT ROW SEAT AND LARGER THAN LIFE!

TORONTO, February 20, 2006 – For 15 nights the Cinesphere® will rock and roll to the sounds of the Rolling Stones and more as Ontario Place presents the exclusive double bill engagement of The Rolling Stones: At the Max and All Access Front Row, Backstage Live! on the Cinesphere’s giant six storey IMAX® screen.

The Rolling Stones: At the Max, the first feature-length IMAX® concert film, follows the Rolling Stones in top form during their highly acclaimed Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle 1990 Tour. The film, shot on location in Turin, Italy; Berlin, Germany and London, England features an electrifying Rolling Stones performance of classics such as Satisfaction, Ruby Tuesday, and Brown Sugar coupled with more recent hits as Start Me Up and Rock & A Hard Place.

The warm up act, All Access Front Row, Backstage Live! features an intimate and exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of putting on a mega-concert. The film highlights some candid backstage moments with mulit-GRAMMY® Award Winning rock stars such as Santana, Sting, Sheryl Crow, Dave Matthews, Kid Rock and more, all on a six storey high 84 feet wide IMAX® screen with more than 24,000 watts of digital surround sound!

The exclusive engagement begins March 9th and runs 11 consecutive nights to March 19th then again from March 23rd to 26th. Tickets are just $12.00 for the Rolling Stones and $7.00 for All Access or $15 for both films. Show times are:

March 9-19 & March 23-26 5:00pm All Access Front Row Backstage Live!
6:15pm The Rolling Stones: At The Max
8:15pm All Access Front Row Backstage Live!
9:30pm The Rolling Stones: At The Max

24th February 2006 07:30 PM
Paranoid_Android Will there be a RO summit heading to the show?
24th February 2006 08:26 PM
glencar Are Stones playing Toronto again?
24th February 2006 08:56 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
with more recent hits as Start Me Up and Rock & A Hard Place.

I didn't know that SMU was recent and I certainly didn't think Rock And A Hard Place a hit at all.
24th February 2006 11:58 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are Stones playing Toronto again?

No. But I sure as hell hope so!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)