ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's finally over....with the BITCH Return to archive
23rd February 2006 01:02 PM
RollingstonesUSA Some of u know that this chick is crazy, some of u remember telling you all about when I was listening to Sympathy For The Devil, she goes are they Devil worshipers, I mean the list goes on. She for some reason hates the Stones, so when I opened the Loving Cup, it was all the more reason for her to get upset, when the Stones concert was broadcasted via the internet on 2/21/06, I was working, duh, I work pretty much everyday there, after all, I am one of the owners, so she got upset, that I had to work, I mean it was a live broadcast and we were having a huge party, I couldnt say no, So I asked her, what we have done, She says watch TV, So I said SEE YA! The monkey is now off my back....
23rd February 2006 01:05 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Some of u know that this chick is crazy, some of u remember telling you all about when I was listening to Sympathy For The Devil, she goes are they Devil worshipers, I mean the list goes on. She for some reason hates the Stones, so when I opened the Loving Cup, it was all the more reason for her to get upset, when the Stones concert was broadcasted via the internet on 2/21/06, I was working, duh, I work pretty much everyday there, after all, I am one of the owners, so she got upset, that I had to work, I mean it was a live broadcast and we were having a huge party, I couldnt say no, So I asked her, what we have done, She says watch TV, So I said SEE YA! The monkey is now off my back....

Don't she realize "Sympathy For The Devil" is about the evils of mankind over the centuries and not about worshipping satan?? Oh and how's your resturant going so far??
[Edited by Break The Spell]
23rd February 2006 01:06 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Don't she realize "Sympathy For The Devil" is about the evils of mankind over the centuries and not about worshipping satan?? Oh and how's your resturant going so far??
[Edited by Break The Spell]

Doing fantaistic!!!! Had a huge party for the broadcast, and also for tonight!
23rd February 2006 01:07 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Doing fantaistic!!!! Had a huge party for the broadcast, and also for tonight!

Where's it at?? I'd like to stop by sometime in the future.
23rd February 2006 01:18 PM
glencar What is this about???
23rd February 2006 01:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
What is this about???

Alfie?
23rd February 2006 02:05 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Alfie?

What’s it all about, alfie?
Is it just for the moment we live?
What’s it all about when you sort it out, alfie?
Are we meant to take more than we give
Or are we meant to be kind?
And if only fools are kind, alfie,
Then I guess it’s wise to be cruel.
And if life belongs only to the strong, alfie,
What will you lend on an old golden rule?
As sure as I believe there’s a heaven above, alfie,
I know there’s something much more,
Something even non-believers can believe in.
I believe in love, alfie.
Without true love we just exist, alfie.
Until you find the love you’ve missed you’re nothing, alfie.
When you walk let your heart lead the way
And you’ll find love any day, alfie, alfie.

23rd February 2006 02:10 PM
Joey
" Paris Hilton made a lesbian sex tape with a Playboy pin-up, it has been claimed. The hotel heiress allegedly made the "horniest videotape of all time" with Playboy beauty Nicole Lenz.

The model claims she romped with Paris - who unintentionally starred in X-rated home movie One Night In Paris with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon - for the camera in 2003.

The pair had checked into a £500-a-night suite at the Bellagio Hotel, in Las Vegas, after a night out partying when things allegedly got steamy.

Lenz is quoted in Britain's News of the World newspaper as saying: "The moment we were in the room Paris had only one thing on her mind - sex.

"We lied down on a king size bed and took it in turns to play with each other. It wasn't long before we were naked and rolling around together."

Lenz also claims she and Paris pleasured each other with sex toys.
She added: "We just pleasured each other for hours, recording it all.

"Paris had brought all manner of sex toys - to make sure we didn't miss out on anything simply because there was no man in bed with us!"

23rd February 2006 03:32 PM
sirmoonie Hezbollah!!!

Jihad!!
23rd February 2006 04:40 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Paris Hilton made a lesbian sex tape with a Playboy pin-up, it has been claimed. The hotel heiress allegedly made the "horniest videotape of all time" with Playboy beauty Nicole Lenz.

The model claims she romped with Paris - who unintentionally starred in X-rated home movie One Night In Paris with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon - for the camera in 2003.

The pair had checked into a £500-a-night suite at the Bellagio Hotel, in Las Vegas, after a night out partying when things allegedly got steamy.

Lenz is quoted in Britain's News of the World newspaper as saying: "The moment we were in the room Paris had only one thing on her mind - sex.

"We lied down on a king size bed and took it in turns to play with each other. It wasn't long before we were naked and rolling around together."

Lenz also claims she and Paris pleasured each other with sex toys.
She added: "We just pleasured each other for hours, recording it all.

"Paris had brought all manner of sex toys - to make sure we didn't miss out on anything simply because there was no man in bed with us!"

Can this be put on the RO tracker???

hahaha
23rd February 2006 05:15 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Some of u know that this chick is crazy, some of u remember telling you all about when I was listening to Sympathy For The Devil, she goes are they Devil worshipers, I mean the list goes on. She for some reason hates the Stones, so when I opened the Loving Cup, it was all the more reason for her to get upset, when the Stones concert was broadcasted via the internet on 2/21/06, I was working, duh, I work pretty much everyday there, after all, I am one of the owners, so she got upset, that I had to work, I mean it was a live broadcast and we were having a huge party, I couldnt say no, So I asked her, what we have done, She says watch TV, So I said SEE YA! The monkey is now off my back....

Find yourself a nice girl who loves the Stones!
That one just didn't get it.

SV

23rd February 2006 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Can this be put on the RO tracker???

Of Course !!!!!!

|
|
|
V

23rd February 2006 05:41 PM
glencar schwing!
23rd February 2006 05:42 PM
Joey " schwing! "

23rd February 2006 05:44 PM
glencar I ahte when people attack her. She's been through such hard times.
23rd February 2006 05:44 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
I ahte when people attack her. She's been through such hard times.

HARD, Indeed!
23rd February 2006 05:47 PM
Joey " She's been through such hard times."

23rd February 2006 05:58 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Joey wrote:
" She's been through such hard times."

One of the luckiest women alive!!!

23rd February 2006 11:11 PM
MrPleasant I thought this thread was about an angry divorce.

NOTE: The most common grounds for divorce are absence from the marital home, drug or alcohol addiction, adultery, cruelty, conviction of a crime, desertion, insanity, and nonsupport.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=divorce
24th February 2006 11:05 AM
stonezone9 I thought it was about divorce too, then i read the part about paris.

Thanks for the heads up. I will use it at my next demo.
LOL
Paris=Party Gal extraordinaire
24th February 2006 11:15 AM
Joey
quote:
stonezone9 wrote:
I thought it was about divorce too, then i read the part about paris.

Thanks for the heads up. I will use it at my next demo.
LOL
Paris=Party Gal extraordinaire

Paris Hilton is an " All American " Girl ....... this history of this great country if you will ................with all of our turmoil , bombast , passions and emotions .............................................

..... and if you like Sex ... it is like being at the feet of a Giant

Jacky Hilton !

[ Edited by Rick Solomon ]
[Edited by Joey]
24th February 2006 11:23 AM
Break The Spell

^
^
^
^
Why Joey Hilton is the luciest man alive.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)