ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Luciana engaged Return to archive
22nd February 2006 02:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels JAGGER'S EX-MISTRESS ENGAGED

SIR MICK JAGGER's ex-mistress LUCIANA MORAD GIMENEZ became engaged to her boyfriend during the ROLLING STONES' Brazilian concert on Saturday (18FEB06).

Jagger's marriage to Texan model JERRY HALL ended in 1999 after Gimenez announced she was pregnant with the rocker's child following a three-month affair. The singer's son LUCAS was born the following year and Jagger contributes financially to his upbringing.

The Brazilian model and TV presenter, 35, has been dating Rede TV vice-president MARCELO DE CARVALHO since 2004, and was ecstatic when he proposed at the Stones concert on Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana Beach.

Gimenez tells a local newspaper, "Yes, he made it official. Marcelo and Mick talking after the show was hilarious."

The beauty took the opportunity to slam rumours she was forced to queue with Stones' fans for the chance to see Jagger.

She says, "Mick loves me! I had a relationship with the man, I have a son with the man. People don't get that. They (the band) had two floors at the hotel and only family and friends were allowed to get in. I got in and out as much as I wanted to. My contact with him was the best one. I have his child."

22/02/2006 17:42

22nd February 2006 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
JAGGER'S EX-MISTRESS ENGAGED

SIR MICK JAGGER's ex-mistress LUCIANA MORAD GIMENEZ became engaged to her boyfriend during the ROLLING STONES' Brazilian concert on Saturday (18FEB06).

Jagger's marriage to Texan model JERRY HALL ended in 1999 after Gimenez announced she was pregnant with the rocker's child following a three-month affair. The singer's son LUCAS was born the following year and Jagger contributes financially to his upbringing.

The Brazilian model and TV presenter, 35, has been dating Rede TV vice-president MARCELO DE CARVALHO since 2004, and was ecstatic when he proposed at the Stones concert on Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana Beach.

Gimenez tells a local newspaper, "Yes, he made it official. Marcelo and Mick talking after the show was hilarious."

The beauty took the opportunity to slam rumours she was forced to queue with Stones' fans for the chance to see Jagger.

She says, "Mick loves me! I had a relationship with the man, I have a son with the man. People don't get that. They (the band) had two floors at the hotel and only family and friends were allowed to get in. I got in and out as much as I wanted to. My contact with him was the best one. I have his child."

22/02/2006 17:42

very interesting read. It sounds like she still loves him, i fear her new marraige will be difficult as topping the lifestyle and infamy gained by dating Mick will be a daunting task!
22nd February 2006 02:39 PM
jb They didn't date too long...more of and in and out and shake it all about thing.
22nd February 2006 02:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
They didn't date too long...more of and in and out and shake it all about thing.

the bar has still been raised
22nd February 2006 02:50 PM
jb We need JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Without us, the board would be dryerr than

(insert picture of Phyllis Dillers ________ here).
[Edited by jb]
22nd February 2006 03:03 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

very interesting read. It sounds like she still loves him, i fear her new marraige will be difficult as topping the lifestyle and infamy gained by dating Mick will be a daunting task!

I was also thinking that she still has a thing for Mick in a way too. Whenever they go to South America, you know she will soon again be in the headlines. Of course they have a kid together and all, but I get the feeling there might be more to it than that.
22nd February 2006 03:03 PM
glencar Luciana is still a slut.
22nd February 2006 06:09 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
Luciana is still a slut.

Word.
22nd February 2006 09:58 PM
the good I think this guy is a tool. He proposed to a woman who has Mick Jagger's kid at the largest Rolling Stones concert in history? Talk about playing second fiddle...
22nd February 2006 10:06 PM
glencar Are you kidding? he's a playa. He'll live off Mick's riches for at least 3 years.
22nd February 2006 10:21 PM
the good
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are you kidding? he's a playa. He'll live off Mick's riches for at least 3 years.

Yeah, that's true.
22nd February 2006 11:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:
I think this guy is a tool. He proposed to a woman who has Mick Jagger's kid at the largest Rolling Stones concert in history? Talk about playing second fiddle...

good point...I would be humiliated if I was him, but on the flip side, she is very attractive!
23rd February 2006 06:56 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
the good wrote:
I think this guy is a tool. He proposed to a woman who has Mick Jagger's kid at the largest Rolling Stones concert in history? Talk about playing second fiddle...

Maybe his way of trying to tell Mick, look she's mine now, like Mick would be jealous or hurt!! A tool indeed...
23rd February 2006 08:46 AM
StonesChick Is this true? What publicity whores.
23rd February 2006 09:42 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
glencar wrote:
Are you kidding? he's a playa. He'll live off Mick's riches for at least 3 years.

Are you sure? I heard he was some TV mogul. Maybe he's richer than Mick. Maybe she is moving up.
23rd February 2006 12:20 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

Are you sure? I heard he was some TV mogul. Maybe he's richer than Mick. Maybe she is moving up.

___

Yup - he is a very wealthy man in his own right - though not the charismatic enigma that is Jagger. Tough act to follow to be sure...

She is a very attractive woman - I would gladly take a shot at helping her to forget Mick! And if Keith is to be believed, I know I got Mick beat in one crucial category...
23rd February 2006 12:30 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

___

She is a very attractive woman - I would gladly take a shot at helping her to forget Mick! And if Keith is to be believed, I know I got Mick beat in one crucial category...

She is FUCKING HOT-- literally the only woman besides Anita that the Stones have been involved with that I can see the fuss about.
23rd February 2006 12:40 PM
The Wick
quote:
I got in and out as much as I wanted to.

I think Mick said the same thing about her.
23rd February 2006 01:20 PM
GimmeExile
quote:

Methinks she doth protest too much...
23rd February 2006 03:14 PM
exile
quote:
the good wrote:
Talk about playing second fiddle...

exactly lets propose at your ex boyfriends concert.
24th February 2006 05:54 AM
corgi37 Luciana engaged? But, how can this be? We were meant to be together. I wanna meet Mick, damn it!
24th February 2006 09:35 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

She is FUCKING HOT-- literally the only woman besides Anita that the Stones have been involved with that I can see the fuss about.

Totally agreed. But I would put Marianne there too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)