ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worried About You Appreciation Thread Return to archive
21st February 2006 08:28 PM
RollingstonesUSA Fuckin' great song! Any thoughts....
21st February 2006 08:36 PM
doo doo doo Dude Love the longer studio cut (w/ extra verse) and Harvey Mandel's amazing guitar solo. Can't believe they left it off Black & Blue.

Glad they're playing it live this tour!
21st February 2006 08:37 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Love the longer studio cut (w/ extra verse) and Harvey Mandel's amazing guitar solo. Can't believe they left it off Black & Blue.

Glad they're playing it live this tour!

Where can I hear this! Thanks!
21st February 2006 08:45 PM
doo doo doo Dude "Early Stitches" on the bit torrent tracker.
21st February 2006 08:48 PM
iluvmickjagger07 BABAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
21st February 2006 09:19 PM
gotdablouse Harvey Mandel, now that's a guitar player !
21st February 2006 09:34 PM
StartMeUp13 It was great at the Garden show in Jan. Mick took the mike out and pointed up and swung his hips around and Ronnie was like kicking his foot on the keyboards...wow!
21st February 2006 09:47 PM
Some Guy Good song, Mick nailed it in the ATL.
22nd February 2006 06:05 PM
Soldatti After last night... I love it even more. Mick in front of the stage playing the keyboards was amazing.
22nd February 2006 06:19 PM
yellerstang Great song.....but it's definitely one of those songs where Bill's bass groove is dearly missed (ala on tattoo you).
22nd February 2006 06:42 PM
texile the live el mocambo version is the ultimate live version for me -
jagger dropped the falsetto and sings it in full voice...
it has a more soulful groove than the recorded version -
like a 70s soul tune hall and oats could have done - but more raw.
22nd February 2006 09:35 PM
glencar Anything the Stones do is more "raw" than Hall & Oates, I think.
23rd February 2006 05:34 AM
Zack I like Tops better, frankly
23rd February 2006 07:03 AM
Break The Spell Great song, should have been a single. I'd love to see them try "Tops" or "No Use In Crying", the second half of TY is dark and beautiful. "Laugh, I Nearly Died" off ABB has that same vibe.
23rd February 2006 12:44 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Great song, should have been a single. I'd love to see them try "Tops" or "No Use In Crying", the second half of TY is dark and beautiful. "Laugh, I Nearly Died" off ABB has that same vibe.

Exactly, do u think Laugh, I Nearly Died will ever be debut, I mean its a great fuckin song, hurry up already!
23rd February 2006 12:47 PM
glencar Tonight, I'm guessing...
23rd February 2006 01:03 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Exactly, do u think Laugh, I Nearly Died will ever be debut, I mean its a great fuckin song, hurry up already!

It would be nice if they do it with some cool South American percussion thrown it at the end during the breakdown part.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)