ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I wish there were more recordings of sway| Return to archive
21st February 2006 05:47 PM
stonzed I wish there were more recordings of sway|
21st February 2006 05:49 PM
Joey " I wish there were more recordings of sway|"

21st February 2006 07:53 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
stonzed wrote:
I wish there were more recordings of sway|

Sway has been played 3 times, we have 3 recordings available of it.

And just incase you arent aware sway is on sticky fingers...
21st February 2006 07:57 PM
RollingstonesUSA Can't wait for the Atlanta boot!!!!
22nd February 2006 09:04 AM
Joey " Sway has been played 3 times, we have 3 recordings available of it."

22nd February 2006 09:19 AM
Break The Spell

What is Clay Aiken doing to that poor kitten??
22nd February 2006 09:32 PM
glencar For those who've heard all 3, which rendition is the best?
23rd February 2006 05:50 AM
stonzed sheryl crow and mickT do it pretty good. sticky fingers is definitive. what are the other versions?
23rd February 2006 05:53 AM
wisertime Best live version is Carla Olson with Mick Taylor "Live At Roxy" 1990. Best Taylor solo ever !!
23rd February 2006 06:30 AM
Jumping Jack Atlanta was best. Practice makes perfect!!!
23rd February 2006 07:45 AM
Break The Spell I was there in Ciolumbus the night they debuted Sway, sounded amazing live, the crowd didn't recognize it sadly. I have to listen to the other live versions and see how they compare.
23rd February 2006 09:26 AM
Jumping Jack Columbus HUMILIATED the Stones!!!
23rd February 2006 09:28 AM
Lazy Bones I can think of one person (from this board) that was at BOTH Columbus and NY shows. I won't steal her thunder - she can proudly come forward...

Any one else see 2 or 3 of those performances?
23rd February 2006 09:29 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Columbus HUMILIATED the Stones!!!

Since I was there, I can safely say that the crowd, at least 90% or so was just not into most of it. I was asked to sit down on several occasions. Some behaved as though we were at a funeral. Too bad, as the band sounded great that night.
23rd February 2006 10:35 AM
glencar
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
I can think of one person (from this board) that was at BOTH Columbus and NY shows. I won't steal her thunder - she can proudly come forward...

Any one else see 2 or 3 of those performances?

I shoulda gone to ATL!
23rd February 2006 11:15 AM
jb I wish a had more anal sex with that oriental girl in college...only about 4 times as I graduated before I could really learn the technique.......
23rd February 2006 11:17 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:
I wish a had more anal sex with that oriental girl in college...only about 4 times as I graduated before I could really learn the technique.......

Was that Ling-Ling?? I think I knew her...
23rd February 2006 11:56 AM
glencar Ling-Ling is a panda!
23rd February 2006 01:46 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
jb wrote:
I wish a had more anal sex with that oriental guy in college...only about 4 times as I graduated before I could really learn the technique.......

Howe brokeback of you.
23rd February 2006 03:49 PM
Joey " I wish a had more anal sex with that oriental girl in college...only about 4 times as I graduated before I could really learn the technique......."

23rd February 2006 03:55 PM
Break The Spell

^
I knew a kid back in grade school who thought this guy and Webster was the same person. Say it ain't so Willis!!
23rd February 2006 03:57 PM
Jumping Jack Stones will play Sparks Will Fly tonight in JB's honor!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)