ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: his birthday is coming up soon..... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st February 2006 02:47 PM
elmo lewis Brian's birthday is coming up at the 28th.anyone that are gonna celebrate it,how????STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL........

elmo lewis
21st February 2006 03:01 PM
Break The Spell Amazing he lived 27 years and has been dead 37. Other's in the dead at 27 club include Robert Johnson, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain. I think Canned Heat may have had a musician die at 27 too.
21st February 2006 03:09 PM
elmo lewis
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Amazing he lived 27 years and has been dead 37. Other's in the dead at 27 club include Robert Johnson, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain. I think Canned Heat may have had a musician die at 27 too.

i didn't knew that it was so many musicans that died at their age of 27.but they will ALWAYS ROCK IN OUR HEARTS!!!
STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL..................

elmo lewis
21st February 2006 03:22 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
elmo lewis wrote:

i didn't knew that it was so many musicans that died at their age of 27.but they will ALWAYS ROCK IN OUR HEARTS!!!
STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL..................

elmo lewis

There were many more who died right around that age too, like Keith Moon (32), Cliff Burton (24), Shannon Hoon (28), John Bonham (32),etc.
21st February 2006 03:29 PM
elmo lewis
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

There were many more who died right around that age too, like Keith Moon (32), Cliff Burton (24), Shannon Hoon (28), John Bonham (32),etc.

i love Keith Moon's performing on Rock Roll Circuis!!!!
STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL..........

elmo lewis
21st February 2006 03:34 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
elmo lewis wrote:
Brian's birthday is coming up at the 28th.anyone that are gonna celebrate it,how????STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL........

Nah, I usually only celebrate birthdays of living people. I know, strange.
21st February 2006 04:00 PM
keefjunkie wow cliff burton was so young..
21st February 2006 04:13 PM
nanatod "There were many more who died right around that age too"

Like Eubie Blake?
21st February 2006 04:15 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
wow cliff burton was so young..

Yes he was, yet accomplished so much in just 4 short years...
21st February 2006 04:20 PM
The Eggman The Canned Heat musician whom you are refering to, died at age 27, was none other then Alan "The Blind Owl" Wilson. Great guitarist and vocalist, but biggest nerd ever!

Can You Guess Which One He is?

21st February 2006 04:22 PM
nanatod Alan is the one who is "going up the country!"
[Edited by nanatod]
21st February 2006 05:48 PM
The Eggman Ya..by that pic you could almost tell he sang it
22nd February 2006 07:04 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
The Canned Heat musician whom you are refering to, died at age 27, was none other then Alan "The Blind Owl" Wilson. Great guitarist and vocalist, but biggest nerd ever!

Can You Guess Which One He is?

Nice picture, thanx for the info, I was pretty sure there was a Canned Heat member who bought the farm at 27, just didn't know who. Thats actually the first picture I've seen of him.
22nd February 2006 07:27 AM
Jumacfly I will celebrate his birthday at my local swimming pool
22nd February 2006 07:37 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I will celebrate his birthday at my local swimming pool

Have fun but make sure none of Frank Thorogood's relatives are around...
22nd February 2006 08:35 AM
gypsy
quote:
elmo lewis wrote:
Brian's birthday is coming up at the 28th.anyone that are gonna celebrate it,how????STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL........

elmo lewis

You need psychological help. Mourning over a man whom you've never even met or knew, and who has been dead for 36+ years is not natural.
You guys (Brian fanatics, not people who merely appreciate Brian's contributions to the Stones) are like a sick twisted cult. I wonder if you mourn your own friends and family the way you mourn Brian.
22nd February 2006 08:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You need psychological help. Mourning over a man whom you've never even met or knew, and who has been dead for 36+ years is not natural.
You guys (Brian fanatics, not people who merely appreciate Brian's contributions to the Stones) are like a sick twisted cult. I wonder if you mourn your own friends and family the way you mourn Brian.

Try to post the same message on an Elvis board.
22nd February 2006 08:48 AM
elmo lewis
quote:
gypsy wrote:

i'm sorry it's just that Brian is one of my biggest hero's ever!STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL..............

elmo lewis
22nd February 2006 10:06 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Try to post the same message on an Elvis board.

Why, are they Brian fanatics as well??

22nd February 2006 10:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Why, are they Brian fanatics as well??

they love Brian and marshmallows!
22nd February 2006 10:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I love eggs
22nd February 2006 10:34 AM
nanatod
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

If they are Elvis fans, they love peanut butter and banana sandwiches on stale bread, fried in a pan. Or at least Elvis did.

"Elvis Presley's Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich

Recipe By: Are You Hungry Tonight: Elvis' Favorite Recipes
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:05
Categories : Celebrity Sandwiches

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 small ripe banana
2 slices white bread
3 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons butter

In a small bowl, mash to banana with the back of a spoon. Toast the bread ligh
tly. Spread the peanut butter on one slice of toast and the mashed banana on t
he other. Fry the sandwich in melted butter until each side is golden brown.
Cut diagonally and serve hot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : Elvis loved his "peanut butter and nanner" sandwiches. At a hefty 36 g
rams of fat, they probably helped do him in."

[Edited by nanatod]
[Edited by nanatod]
[Edited by nanatod]
22nd February 2006 10:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

I love eggs

I love legs
22nd February 2006 10:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I love legs

22nd February 2006 11:05 AM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:

STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL!
22nd February 2006 11:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:

sounds like Jamie "suckerhead" blunt!!
22nd February 2006 11:14 AM
nanatod
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

sounds like Jamie "suckerhead" blunt!!

Just wait. Blunt has the potential to be even more annoying than Bono.
22nd February 2006 11:20 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

" A sex tape can ruin your career if you have a reputation that can be destroyed, or if you have any sort of credibility. If you don’t have any to begin with, it just enhances your fame. It’s like a postmodern study in public relations.

That’s so Zen, so Taoist. Paris has nothing, so she has everything. Unconcerned with the illusory dualities of right and wrong, wisdom and ignorance, light and dark, Paris has become one with the still point of Nothingness from which yin and yang emerge.

Yes, I can come to no other conclusion than Paris Hilton is an unrecognized sage whose sageness is magnified by its hiddenness. For confirmation from a revered text I turned to the “Tao Te Ching” and read about the Wise Man/Woman:

I am a fool. Oh, yes! I am confused.
Other men are clear and bright,
But I alone am dim and weak.
Other men are sharp and clever,
But I alone am dull and stupid.
Oh, I drift like the waves of the sea,
Without direction, like the restless wind.

And let us also learn to appreciate Paris more by studying this passage from “The Book of Chuang Tzu,” where a long-lived, greatly-venerated tree appears to Master Shih in a dream and explains why it has never been cut down like other trees:

Because they are useful, they suffer, and they are unable to live out the years Heaven has given them. They have only their usefulness to blame for this destruction wrought by the people. It is the same with all things. I have spent a long time studying to be useless, though on a couple of occasions I was nearly destroyed. However, now I have perfected the art of uselessness, and this is very useful, to me! If I had been of use, could I have grown so vast?

All praise to uselessness! May Paris Hilton live long and prosper in her empty fullness! Paris, you have passed beyond the confining walls of decorum and entered the vastness of the Wu Chi void.

I long to follow in your footsteps, though not in your shoes."

http://hinessight.blogs.com/hinessi...f_paris_hi.html

[Edited by Joey]
22nd February 2006 11:55 AM
Break The Spell Someday there may be a Church of Paris Hilton.
22nd February 2006 12:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
elmo lewis wrote:

i'm sorry it's just that Brian is one of my biggest hero's ever!STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL..............

elmo lewis

that's really sad
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)