ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick finally losing his wind on stage?......From Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd February 2006 01:23 AM
IanBillen [quote]Nellcote wrote:
From Nellcote:

Ian, could you send along some of what you smoke?

Thanks!

Ha-Ha-Ha. Well here we go again Nellcoat....it is like I said Micks hair is orange on this tour or something....but I know, Ian said it so it is totally freaky and insane.

Ian
22nd February 2006 12:49 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Mick was technically at his best during Licks tour.
But I still prefer his 70's or early 80's way to sing,raw and strong,those days where he was shouting like on Neighbors from 81..

To suggest that they/he are in any way better than the late 60's /70's and early 80's is dreaming. Technically, yes, the shows are polished and well done, but I'll take a sloppy Mick/Keith and even Ronnie circa 78 over anything they have done since. Nonetheless, they still put on a fabulous show unmatched by U2/Macca/Kayne West.
22nd February 2006 01:03 PM
Break The Spell Kanye West...what he does live, could that even be considered a performance?? On the grammies he "rapped" maybe a few lines, the rest of the time it was some cheesy duel between these gold digger chicks and "broke-ass m.f.'s" and on some other show Jamie Foxx did more during the performance than Kanye West. Talk about someone who don't deserve the fame!!
22nd February 2006 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Kanye West...what he does live, could that even be considered a performance?? On the grammies he "rapped" maybe a few lines, the rest of the time it was some cheesy duel between these gold digger chicks and "broke-ass m.f.'s" and on some other show Jamie Foxx did more during the performance than Kanye West. Talk about someone who don't deserve the fame!!

He is a talentless prick who sells millions of albums...even jaime Foxx had a #1!!! But not us!!!!
22nd February 2006 01:08 PM
nanatod
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Kanye West...what he does live, could that even be considered a performance?? On the grammies he "rapped" maybe a few lines, the rest of the time it was some cheesy duel between these gold digger chicks and "broke-ass m.f.'s" and on some other show Jamie Foxx did more during the performance than Kanye West. Talk about someone who don't deserve the fame!!

Break, the reason the music media focus is on Kanye West is because his main competition, R. Kelly, is busy with legal issues.
22nd February 2006 01:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Break, the reason the music media focus is on Kanye West is because his main competition, R. Kelly, is busy with legal issues.

The "Pee On You" spoof of R. Kelly by Dave Chapelle is some very funny stuff!
22nd February 2006 01:10 PM
jb R. Kelly =Golden boy
22nd February 2006 01:11 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

He is a talentless prick who sells millions of albums...even jaime Foxx had a #1!!! But not us!!!!

Yep, to say the music industry is in shambles would be an understatement. Maybe he has a secret "video" with a minor somewhere and will face the same fate as R. Kelly...
22nd February 2006 06:23 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
throbby wrote:
I think Mick is in fantastic shape for any age.

Get on an elliptical trainer, set it for two 55 minute sessions with a ten minute breather, play your favorite music, and try to sing along at proper volume, in tune, while working the crowd with your arms.

I bet you can't.

Mick must be in the top 10 fittest 61 year old men on the planet!!
THE GUY IS PURE 100% CLASS!
22nd February 2006 08:34 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Mick must be in the top 10 fittest men on the planet period.
22nd February 2006 08:41 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

____

He inspires me to maintain my own considerable physical stamina - though my continued drug habits may one day extract a price in that department...for now though, I am a wirey-strong stud in designer clothes looking for a game-set-and match who can still party hard for days at a time and run a 10k with little difficulty.

Much respect to Mick in the physicality department...
23rd February 2006 06:00 AM
IanBillen
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

____

He inspires me to maintain my own considerable physical stamina - though my continued drug habits may one day extract a price in that department...for now though, I am a wirey-strong stud in designer clothes looking for a game-set-and match who can still party hard for days at a time and run a 10k with little difficulty.

Much respect to Mick in the physicality department...

The Drugs will catch up. It is no secret. You can bet everything it.

It is simply a matter of when, and not if. Sometimes sooner. Sometimes a total show stopper. Sometimes later in age your body, mind, and organs
are all in bad shape....which leads to....well going to rest unhealthy and much early.

It isn't a good thing to get into bro. And it IS just a matter of time. I'd get out while you still can. Do it while you still have the sound mind to make that decision. Because you can, and will reach the point of no return. I used to work in a Hospital for ten years. I seen dudes like you ten years later in sad, sad, shape. Some didn't make it that far. And I mean a sudden heart stopper and a few were like no body fat no-fat dudes like yourself. It WILL do it's thing on you. It is just a matter of when. Get out while you still got your health dude.

Just some friendly advice.

Ian
23rd February 2006 06:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

he's 62 ;-)
23rd February 2006 09:45 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Well he's in the top 10 skinniest men, period for SURE.
23rd February 2006 10:06 AM
jb As a man, I find him very handsome and unique....He has great hair and a very fit body. Sitting within the 1st 5 rows for most shows, you see how he works the stage to conserve energy at times and "let it lose" at other times..Keith seems fine as well, except more sedentary unless he is doing a solo and seems to come alive. Ronnie is also in great shape and seems very happy on stage... Charlie is fit, trim, and very handsome as well....They all are remarkable performers who bring such joy to me....I can't wait for Lil' Rock!!!! I hope Joey and Pug show up as planned...also Glencar(a very nice man)...
[Edited by jb]
23rd February 2006 10:14 AM
Nellcote Ha-Ha-Ha. Well here we go again Nellcoat....it is like I said Micks hair is orange on this tour or something....but I know, Ian said it so it is totally freaky and insane.

Ian

+++++++++++++++++++++++

From Nellcote:

Ian, you need to see more shows.
The lead singer of the Greatest Rock & Roll band in the World is fit as a fiddle.
His voice is better than in years.
He is moving about the stage as a total freak of nature.
He is in outstanding shape

Please advise how the following individuals look
in comparison to Jagger, who have or are planning to perform in the next year:

Roger Daltrey
Rod Stewart
Ozzy Osborne
Paul McCartney
Paul Simon
Ray Davies
Neil Young
Elton John
Van Morrison
John Fogerty

Add your own names of other performers, it will not matter.

You will find that Sir Mick is the fittest of all.

[Edited by Nellcote]
23rd February 2006 12:15 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

The Drugs will catch up. It is no secret. You can bet everything it.

It is simply a matter of when, and not if. Sometimes sooner. Sometimes a total show stopper. Sometimes later in age your body, mind, and organs
are all in bad shape....which leads to....well going to rest unhealthy and much early.

It isn't a good thing to get into bro. And it IS just a matter of time. I'd get out while you still can. Do it while you still have the sound mind to make that decision. Because you can, and will reach the point of no return. I used to work in a Hospital for ten years. I seen dudes like you ten years later in sad, sad, shape. Some didn't make it that far. And I mean a sudden heart stopper and a few were like no body fat no-fat dudes like yourself. It WILL do it's thing on you. It is just a matter of when. Get out while you still got your health dude.

Just some friendly advice.

Ian

______

Damn...
23rd February 2006 12:38 PM
glencar Plus blowing all those dudes won't help!
23rd February 2006 01:41 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
glencar wrote:
Plus blowing all those dudes won't help!

_____

Actually, I get blown far more than blow, by charming folks from both sides of the street...alas, it is the nature of my life. Though at present I am battling a terrible flu and have nothing to do but jangle away on the Internet.

You wouldn't make a joke about my flu-like symptoms now would you?????????

Silly boy---
23rd February 2006 02:29 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he's 62 ;-)

I knew that, showing me up Gazza hey?? LOL
23rd February 2006 02:31 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

Well he's in the top 10 skinniest men, period for SURE.

He makes me look fat
I'm 5 foot 4 weighing in at 8 stone 3!
23rd February 2006 02:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot >weighing in at 8 stone 3!<

So that's like 400lbs or something....right?

Your panties must be the size of a dumptruck!
23rd February 2006 02:49 PM
Nellcote SS, is that dumptruck comparison really needed?
It's quite a TMI moment.
3/4 eclipse is better, no?
23rd February 2006 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

I knew that, showing me up Gazza hey?? LOL

Gazza humiliated me this week too...he is on a roll
23rd February 2006 04:24 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>weighing in at 8 stone 3!<

So that's like 400lbs or something....right?

Your panties must be the size of a dumptruck!

We've got ourselves a comedian here.

I'd be a featherweight if I was a boxer!
23rd February 2006 04:26 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Gazza humiliated me this week too...he is on a roll

Must be having a bet with someone, wondering how many people he can humiliate! lol
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)