ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sending prayers and hugs to TomL. Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th February 2006 08:57 PM
Fiji Joe May the good lord shine a light on you Tom
16th February 2006 09:17 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown So very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are
with you. My sincerest condolences.
16th February 2006 09:24 PM
Riffhard God bless Tom. Sorry for your loss friend. Prayers with you and your family.

Riffy
16th February 2006 09:30 PM
mandoman very sad. best wishes from the duck.
16th February 2006 09:59 PM
pdog Oh man... This sucks. Hope you're well TomL...
16th February 2006 11:00 PM
Maxmeister My sincere condolences go out to you and your family, Tom.

Rick
19th February 2006 07:27 PM
LadyJane Bumping this up so that Tom can read all of your kind words.

He plans to be back online tomorrow.

Hang tough, my friend.

LJ.
20th February 2006 08:40 AM
Martha TomL, I had another dream....a close encounter with Keef. I got to kiss his cheek and talk to him this time. I told him I love "his sound"....that he is the sound of the Stones. And I let him know I love his tune..."The Worst"...which has been runnin' through my head a lot lately.

I am thinking of you this morning...cause I can't dream of Keef and not have you come to mind. :-)

I wish you peace.

xxoo,
Martha
20th February 2006 08:44 AM
Break The Spell I want to send my best wishes and sympathy to Tom, we're with you bro!!
20th February 2006 03:05 PM
jb Tom, we all share in your grief and continue to send out prayers, love and sympathy to you and yours. You are, imo, a kind, decent man. You have many friends here and we will be here for you . I still hope to see you again on the road. And remeber, as god brings one of his children home, another child is born as the circle of life continues. God Bless.
20th February 2006 10:15 PM
TomL I will wait to respond to every ones kind words till tomorrow. But I will say JB you are right. I will be a grandfather in April, a new baby boy that Pappy would be proud of. First I will have to get through the Mexican mafia though. Martha your so sweet.
21st February 2006 11:37 AM
Martha
quote:
TomL wrote:
I will wait to respond to every ones kind words till tomorrow. But I will say JB you are right. I will be a grandfather in April, a new baby boy that Pappy would be proud of. First I will have to get through the Mexican mafia though. Martha your so sweet.

I dreamed about Keef again last night....never had that happen before. You inspire me!

Hang in there and remember we (Meg too) are the Sway Team!

Love you,
Martha!

Sway Team member since 2005
22nd February 2006 01:00 PM
TomL Thanks for being there for me guys and gals. It was so nice to be able to read all the kind words you posted. I am proud to call you friends. It was a hard time for me and I was so proud of the way my son conducted himself. At 14 I do not think I could of be as tall as him. Thanks to my wife who was so supportive and kept me going. I did do one of the hardest things I had to do in my life, I gave my Dad's eulogy. I also want to say thanks for all the private e-mails I recieved. They touched my heart and will be remembered forever. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. It is hard on me but I have to keep moving forward. I will have his memories forever. Pappy was a good man.

I now must get ready to be welcomed by that crazy Mexican bastard. I am looking forward to it. But will he make it home from SA, that is the question. Gazza says he will be too drunk to get on the plane. I then have LR and FLL to look forward to. See u soon Voodoo, and thanks for your hospitaity. Again I can not say thanks enough. Eventally we will all end up the that big Rattlesnake Inn in the sky.

Sincerely
TomL
22nd February 2006 01:15 PM
Break The Spell Glad to see ya back and hear you're doing OK, we're here for ya bro.
23rd February 2006 10:05 AM
Martha I love you brother...thanks for touching base with the board when you have had a moment.

I know you have a wonderful wife :-).....I am so glad to have met her in NY.

You are in my daily thoughts and prayers.....and will add to them that Voo makes the plane safely....

Go! you Crazy fuckers!

xxoo,
Martha (wish I was in Mexico) Melody
23rd February 2006 10:25 AM
Factory Girl I just saw this thread, sorry for the delay.

Tom, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You are such a great person! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sending you many Hugs.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)