ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: =====> Buenos Aires plans <===== Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th February 2006 04:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl FYJWY?

They are sold out since many weeks ago! ...and I'll be there my brother
20th February 2006 04:58 PM
Madafaka
quote:
jb wrote:
Are these shows still wide open?

Hahaha! Very funny... The entire two shows are SOLD OUT!
20th February 2006 05:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and I'm in babies
20th February 2006 05:19 PM
Madafaka Hurry up Voodoo! We're waiting for you to start the party!
20th February 2006 06:11 PM
knatalio Basta de tilingadas!

Al fin mañana los Stones tocan en el pais mas Stone del mundo!
20th February 2006 06:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm leaving home right now, see you tomorrow
20th February 2006 07:25 PM
LadyJane Looks like a GREAT time.

Tell me do I spot Madafaka in one of those pics???

Tell us who is who.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE ALL WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
20th February 2006 07:57 PM
Madafaka
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Looks like a GREAT time.

Tell me do I spot Madafaka in one of those pics???

Tell us who is who.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE ALL WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I'm not in those pix LJ, but you'll see me in the next shots surely.

BA is breathing Rock & Roll. I have no words to describe this feeling. Every tv channel, every radio station, all is Rolling Stones.
The streets around Four Seasons Hotel is full of fans!
Mick has arrived an hour ago. The all four team is complete now! I can't wait till tomorrow night.
24 hs and counting!

Thank you very much for your kind words.
20th February 2006 07:59 PM
Martha Go Go GO!!!!

I am really excited for you fuckers!

Have a blast....and try to remember parts of it. :-)

xxoo,
Martha

Sway Team Member since 2005
20th February 2006 08:10 PM
Gazza Always nice to see the lovely Estela..(what on earth is she doing though, waving to a bus?)

Safe trip Voodoo and I hope everyone has a great time

Wish I was going. BA is the one city on earth where I'd most love to see a Stones show
[Edited by Gazza]
20th February 2006 10:10 PM
TomL Yea Gazza, will that crazy Mexican Fucker be there to pick me up. If so we are going out all night to the DF. Only time will tell. You bet he will not make the plane, somehow I think your right..............
21st February 2006 06:26 AM
Jeep Take a look at the stage in River Plate stadium :

21st February 2006 11:33 AM
claudiomoraleida hello Gerardo, Im here in buenos aires near the obelisco, can I bring 2 friends for the post party ? I will be wearing my black shidoobee shirt...how can I meet you on the stadium ? do you have field tickets ?

I am definitely going to the post party, ok ? meet me there !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Claudio
21st February 2006 02:21 PM
rogerriffin Voodoo is in Buenos Aires!!!!!!

Banquete de Pordioseros are on fire!!!!!!!!

Two Great Administrators!!!
21st February 2006 03:30 PM
axl79 The stage looks like a indian tent at daylight, seems to be the same as in Rio.
Have a very goooooood time everybody in BsAs.
22nd February 2006 11:23 AM
jb Too bad the US stage was not brought over....
22nd February 2006 11:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Too bad the US stage was not brought over....

with the fighting and rioting that took place before the show last night, I think there are security concerns with putting people "on stage"
22nd February 2006 01:45 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

with the fighting and rioting that took place before the show last night, I think there are security concerns with putting people "on stage"

Lower economics=greater profit=JC strikes again!!!!
22nd February 2006 02:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Lower economics=greater profit=JC strikes again!!!!

Is this another case where we accurately predicted what would happen? Young Jake is truly taking the "bull by the balls" with this one! We should all be proud, it is no wonder why Mick treats him so well (like a son, I am told!)

Folks who make dreams come true:
voodoopug
jb
young jake cohl
erikjjf
24th February 2006 07:22 PM
Starbuck

Cho Pug Phong

Internationally acclaimed Hong Kong Action Director

Cho Pug Phong began his carreer in the early eighties, and has since climbed to near legendary status as both a writer, director, and most recently performer. His films, including "Fists of Hot", "Red Eagle In Glowing Eye", and "MegaMight 3: Ghosts in Anger" have broken international box office records and garnered critical praise worldwide. I recently had the distinct pleasure of interviewing Mr. Cho in his Brentwood home.

rc: Congratulations, first of all, on your most recent film, "Fist in Terror Flame Twins".

P: Thank you, yes.

RC: I haven't seen the film yet, but I understand you have a cameo. Is this a first?

P: Yes, you know, I'm in the film. It's a small part, you know, if you look in the Jenny character's apartment, she has a dog, and that's me. We were going to cast it, and then some of the boys they said "Mr. Cho, you're a dog, you know," and so I thought it would be fun, so yes. But I was in one other of my films, "Rolling Thunder Foot of Vengance", you know. I was the dog in that.

RC: Typecasting.

P: Yes, typecasting, that's right. Woof woof. (Laughs) But no, it was a fun thing, and there have been offers coming with commercials and this and that, but you know, I don't plan on pursuing it.

RC: Can you talk a little about how you got started?

P: Well I started with the videos you know, in Hong Kong, with the kerioke videos for the kerioke. So there were four of us in an apartment, I and my three friends I had been in the academy with, and the money it was tight, you know. But those were good days. We had - I remember, we had so much fun then, doing pranks and whatnot, we were kids, you know. But we made enough of these kerioke videos, and then they said "would you like to do commercials, maybe for the tv?" and we said, you know, yes.

RC: So it just progressed.

P: It progressed. And you know, at first it was directing dog food commercials, of course,

RC: You were pigeonholed into that, you mean.

P: Pigeonholed?

RC: Stuck in that role.

P: Ah yes, yes, as you say. Pigeonholed, we were, because of the dog thing of course. We had a phrase, "Stuck in the butt" we called it, like you are in a butt and cannot get out, that is the expression, but it sounds much nicer in Manderine. Pigeonholed is better.

RC: You make it sound very easy, but I'm sure it was a tough road directing films.

P: Oh yes, it was very tough, you know. And being a pug, you know, I was working against many cultural difficulties. There were union regulations, and this and that, you know. And in certain parts of China they eat dogs.

RC: I had heard that. That's true?

P: Oh yes. We would have a location picked out, beautiful location, and then, you know, our producer would say "Well you know Cho, they will eat you there," so we would look someplace else.

RC: That's terrible.

P: I don't, you know, I don't complain. I just work. You know, I am lucky to be doing what I enjoy doing. Most pug dogs my age, you know, they are not doing much.

RC: So can I ask, what with the Hong Kong situation, do you have your sights set on Hollywood?

P: Well, you know, that is that. I was there, I met with some people, and I enjoy Hollywood, of course. The producers there, I don't know, I don't want to say they have no respect, but there are cultural differences. They will pick me up, you know.

RC: What do you mean?

P: Pick me, you know, lift me up, and do the Hollywood thing, "Oh I love this pug, everyone's a big fan," but I don't like being picked up, you know, that's just me. Harvey Weinstern (sic) was giving me kissies on my nose, and you know, nice people, but I don't want to say disrespectful, it's all about comfort levels. But yes, what with Hong Kong now, I cannot say anything certain. We will see.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)