ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Monterrey stage yesterday
© Fernando Aceves [ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: =====> Buenos Aires plans <===== Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th February 2006 01:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks so much Estela and Marcelo for the hard work with this great effort to have people from everywhere in the world including regulars of Midnight Rambler, IORR, Shidoobeeland, Rocks Off, Banquete de Pordioseros and HTW to rock Buenos Aires!!

Soon all the information will be in English here Midnight Rambler .
http://www.rollingmania.com/rs_2001/2006_bigger/default.htm in the meantime here you have a sample

To reserve and be included please contact Marcelo or Estela @ 15-5047-2839 or send me and e-mail or PM

Buenos Aires Agenda

February 20
20 hs Welcome party to international visitors 40x5, Tributo Bar, Cuenca y Navarro, Villa del Parque, Capital Federal
Reservations: [email protected] and / or [email protected]

February 21
17hs Meeting to get transportation via a 12-persons Van, a charge of $4.00 USD and reservation required (you can reserve here). We will pick you up at Plaza San Martin, San Martin y Rojas in Retiro.

18hs Preparty (Confirmed) "AnyWay" located at Blanco Encalada 1597 (with Av. Libertador)
20hs Show
24hs Post-party 40x5, Tributo Bar

February 22
17hs a 20 hs Cultural event: "La Comunidad Stones Mundial"
Place : Centro Cultural Plaza Defensa
Address: Defensa 535, Capital Federal
Schedule: de 17 a 20 hs
Limited capacity to only 100 please reserve (same as above)

Topics:
- 44 years of music, worldwide context
- Stones culture in Argentina
- Works and discography an analysis
- Influences

Special Guests:

• Bjornulf Vik (IORR) - Norway-
  • Gerardo Liedo (Rocks Off) -Mexico-
  • Cucho Peñaloza (Conductor TV/Radio) -Peru-
  • Alex Carrasco (Banquete de Pordioseros) -Chile-
  • Marcelo Sonioglini (Honky Tonk Woman) -Argentina-
  • Marcelo Quatraro (Midnight Rambler) -Argentina-
  • Journalists and musicians.

This event will have people from Spain, Chile, Perú, Paraguay, Uruguay, USA, Germany, Mexico and Argentina probably more

February 23
12hs "Asado de camaradería Stones" (A lunch with Argentinean food and hospitality)

17hs Meeting to get transportation via a 12-persons Van, a charge of $4.00 USD and reservation required (you can reserve here). We will pick you up at Plaza San Martin, San Martin y Rojas in Retiro.

18hs Preparty (Confirmed) "AnyWay"
Address: Blanco Encalada 1597 (y Av. Libertador)
20hs Show
24hs Post-party place to be defined

February 24
10hs Farewell to Gerardo and all the people going to Mexico City. Ezeiza airport

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
14th February 2006 01:06 PM
Break The Spell Sounds like fun, wish I could go. You'll have to tell me how the chats go on the topics, especially about their discography and influence on culture. Have a great time!!
14th February 2006 02:03 PM
Gazza >February 23

20hs Show
24hs Post-party place to be defined

February 24
10hs Farewell to Gerardo and all the people going to Mexico City. Ezeiza airport

theres as much fucking chance of you being conscious in time for that flight as there is of the Stones playing a free show in my back garden with Brian Jones as the special guest!
14th February 2006 05:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
theres as much fucking chance of you being conscious in time for that flight as there is of the Stones playing a free show in my back garden with Brian Jones as the special guest!

That's why they all are going to throw me in the airplane, it's not a farewell as well

And worst is that three hours after my arrival in Mexico City I will be picking TomL up at the airport to start a weekend of preparties
14th February 2006 05:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The good thing here is that I'm going to have a 9-hour flight after that, enough time to recover
14th February 2006 06:19 PM
Gazza having drank with Tom on two continents, I can assure you that its not
14th February 2006 06:49 PM
pdog When TomL laughs, the whole world laughs with him. When TomL kills, the whole world dies.
14th February 2006 08:46 PM
claudiomoraleida Hi Gerardo, It's easier for me to post here, cause I prefer to post in english..(!?!?) Anyway..on the 20th there will be a big party with the brazilian community going to the shows..It'll be on hard rock cafe...So I dont know if can make it to the welcome party;;;;

But its sure that I will meet you all to go to the post show party on the 21 and 23 ! I'm going home on 24th at 16h so I wanna have a blast and Enjoy Buenos Aires...

I'm going alone, so I plan to stick with you all ! If it's possible, of course. I'm staying at the Milhouse Hostel, Centro...I think the 40x5 bar is far from Centro, right ? Do you know how far ?

Well, thank you again for all these plans !
The day is coming...!
Claudio
14th February 2006 09:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't worry about how far we will take care of you!

I will be in the Lancaster Hotel, keep in touch
14th February 2006 09:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
having drank with Tom on two continents, I can assure you that its not

I CANNOT wait for the reports of this adventure.

PLEASE tell me you weren't kidding Voo. A camera crew is on stand by, no???

I will put up $$$$ to produce the film.

LJ.
14th February 2006 09:52 PM
Madafaka And I'll be there! Can't wait!

BTW, who's sending who by SMS the setlist during the shows?
15th February 2006 07:38 AM
glencar I hope you Argies & guests have a great time! It'd be nice to be down there now!
15th February 2006 03:11 PM
TomL Yes Voodoo we are going to have a rocking time. I had one bad night in London Gazza, you will never let me forget that will you. Party in the DF. Hope you have a great time in SA. You'll have a week head start on my partying. Will he make it to the plane Gazza????????/ See you soon. I be half smashed when i get off the plane.
15th February 2006 04:17 PM
claudiomoraleida Do we need reservations for the post show parties at the 40x5 ?
15th February 2006 04:46 PM
luxury1 Is there really a bar called "AnyWay"? Howe appropriate
15th February 2006 10:10 PM
TomL I talked to Voodoo tonight, boy are we in for it.
15th February 2006 10:39 PM
STONZRULE7388 Hey everyone. I just joined the message board like five minutes ago. Does anyone happen to own a copy of "Cocksucker Blues" that they can send me. I am looking for the album as well as the movie. I am not really concerned about quality...just willing to get my hands on what I can. I have two bootleg rolling stones concerts I am willing to share.

Hershey, PA (10-1-05)
and
Pittsburg, PA (the week prior to Hershey)

Would anyone be willing to work something out and willing to send it via Yahoo instant messaging or AIM?

I would REALLY appreciate it.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks regardless

Mike
16th February 2006 12:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
Do we need reservations for the post show parties at the 40x5 ?

You're in!
16th February 2006 07:26 AM
sirfito Hi Gerardo: nos vemos allá!
Fito
16th February 2006 02:11 PM
jb I am concerned about the mix!!!!
17th February 2006 10:15 AM
Madafaka Rumours says that the B STAGE will be the "tongue" used in the Superbowl!
17th February 2006 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Rumours says that the B STAGE will be the "tongue" used in the Superbowl!

wILL THE SOUND BE GOOD?
17th February 2006 11:06 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

wILL THE SOUND BE GOOD?

lets hope that the sound engineers from the Super Bowl do not come with the "Tongue Stage"
17th February 2006 11:44 AM
Madafaka I don't think so!
Cross your fingers if you want a good dvd, because the second show will be broadcasted live on a local channel.
17th February 2006 11:57 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I don't think so!
Cross your fingers if you want a good dvd, because the second show will be broadcasted live on a local channel.

hopefully the mix, if bad, can be cleaned up befre we get it treed/torrented
19th February 2006 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's tomorrow, Good luck! See you on Tuesday
20th February 2006 08:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Almuerzo con Cucho, Marcelo y yo (las familias de Marcelo y mía acompañan desde la otra punta de la mesa)

En el bulín de Cucho

Paseando por Buenos Aires, en camino hacia el Four Seasons

El GRAN Cucho de Perú, entrevistado de lujo!!!

Divirtiéndonos mientras seguimos en la "dulce espera"

LLEGA EL MICROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]
20th February 2006 08:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
20th February 2006 12:52 PM
sirfito Welcome Cucho!
And welcome Gerardo too!!
See you tomorrow (It's Ruby Tuesday)
Fito
20th February 2006 03:18 PM
jb Are these shows still wide open?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)