ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor on the new Andy Sharrocks album Return to archive
02-23-04 02:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Nico

http://www.rjwsite.us/feenstra/bands/andysharrocks/andysharrocks.htm
02-23-04 02:34 PM
jpenn11 I'm sure Andy, Peter Karp, Carla Olson, etc. are very talented. Why, why, why won't he play at least a few gigs with the Stones? It might even drum up more publicity for his solo tours. (Please don't bother answering, I just needed to get that out of my system. I'll go watch L&G again.)
02-23-04 10:29 PM
glencar They don't want him. He missed sound check & I guess they're tired of his stuff. He's headed out the lower intestine of the music biz at this point.
02-24-04 02:35 AM
littleredrooster I wonder.........
if Bono missed soundcheck at the Aragon in Chicago..... would Mick & Keith 'dissed' HIM ???

Nooooooooo!
They wouldn't have had the guts!

I'll throw L&G on the platter......
Let the airwaves FLOW....................

Rooostah crows!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
02-24-04 10:52 AM
jpenn11 [Souncheck, souncheck? Oi dohn need no stoinkin souncheck. Oi cen ploiy coicles round you guyz] Oh well, it was the best while it lasted ...

[Disclaimers: no offense intended to anyone who might think their pronunciation is captured by the unfathomable misspellings above. And Eli Wallach has not endorsed this email.]

BEST VIEWED HIGH