ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What happened? Return to archive
02-21-04 04:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels ...to the Josh Mel Gibson thread?
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
02-21-04 06:22 PM
BILL PERKS IT WAS DELETED WITHOUT EXPLANATION..ONE OF THE MORE INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS WAS ZAPPED BY MOM AND POP.CENSORSHIP SUCKS,LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED.
02-21-04 07:25 PM
glencar I think you're making a huge leap there. Both of you. Calm down. Have some wine & crackers.
02-21-04 08:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
IT WAS DELETED WITHOUT EXPLANATION..ONE OF THE MORE INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS WAS ZAPPED BY MOM AND POP.CENSORSHIP SUCKS,LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED.

Before making noise remember that

First, also the one who started the thread can delete it, I didn't delete it and I don't think it was deleted by Gazza or Jaxx as we use to discuss before deleting something

Second, we are extremelly tolerant so don't talk about censorshit as it is a daily routine

Third, think it over and ask the one who started first
02-21-04 08:46 PM
Gazza I didnt delete it either and I'm pretty sure Jaxx didnt as she hasnt been at the board in a few days and when I chatted with her on Thursday and Friday she never mentioned it.

Looks like the original poster (ie, Josh) deleted it.

We're not as censor-happy as some of you would like to believe.

Go "zap" yourself
[Edited by Gazza]
02-21-04 11:35 PM
BILL PERKS I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT ALL ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES..ALL MY POSTS ARE TONGUE IN CHEEK..I APPRECIATE THIS FORUM AND DO NOT WISH TO SLANDER MOM AND POP FURTHER.
02-22-04 01:02 AM
Gazza post your apology in small letters and we'll believe ya.
02-22-04 07:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think you're making a huge leap there. Both of you. Calm down. Have some wine & crackers.

Yes sir. Your're right on this one Glencar...just a mountain out of a mole hill I guess.
02-22-04 09:18 AM
BILL PERKS HOW DOES ONE POST IN SMALL LETTERS...I CANT BELIEVE JOSH DELETED THE POST BECAUSE I SAID THE HOLOCAUST TRAINS WENT BY DACHAU ON THEIR WAY TO BOCA RATON.
02-22-04 09:41 AM
Some Guy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HOW DOES ONE POST IN SMALL LETTERS...I CANT BELIEVE JOSH DELETED THE POST BECAUSE I SAID THE HOLOCAUST TRAINS WENT BY DACHAU ON THEIR WAY TO BOCA RATON.

Are you stuck in caps lock? I kinda thought that but then its kinda your thing. Which is cool.
02-22-04 11:30 AM
glencar Geez, no wonder Josh was offended! Frankly, I am too.

BEST VIEWED HIGH