ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Peter Max portraits on exhibit Return to archive
02-20-04 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Art Icon Visits Southwest Florida
Peter Max Has Work On Display In Naples
February 20, 2004

By Trey Radel

An American icon of the art world is visiting Southwest Florida.

Peter Max, one of the most famous, influential modern artists of his generation, has his work on display in Naples.

Max may be best known for his artwork with the Beatles "Yellow Submarine", but he has also painted portraits for Mick Jagger and several presidents.

Max says his key to success is constant practice, and letting creativity flow. "For me, it's just drawing and painting all the time. All this work, started with a blank canvas and mostly without a preconceived idea."

Peter Max and his art will be at the Kensington Arts Gallery on Fifth Avenue in Naples on Saturday from four to seven, and one to three on sunday.

He will also be signing his book at noon Saturday at the Borders Books on U.S. 41 in Naples.

02-20-04 10:52 PM
Steel Wheels Peter Max is the lowest form of artist in the world. Boring, beyond boring, and then boring all over again.

02-20-04 10:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL SW, first it was Jerry then Marianne and now Peter... who's next? Please not me PLEASE be
02-20-04 11:44 PM
Steel Wheels Why would I go after you? You're on my side. A Stones fan.

I've always read your posts with a smile.

Fear not!

BEST VIEWED HIGH