ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry hall: i'm fucked up Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-23-04 07:41 PM
gypsy That post you quoted, Joey, is so gay.
02-23-04 09:07 PM
LadyJane I was so upset at the time, but now I know the wedding of Joey and gypsy was just not meant to be!!

LJ

Well..you'd be upset too if you lost the chance to wear a Stones tongue laden taffetta bridesmaid gown.
02-23-04 09:10 PM
gypsy LJ, I meant that whomever post it was that Joey quoted was gay...and howe!

Joey and I are still great friends...we just weren't meant to be together. Once you catch your beau with a sheep, it just ain't the same...you lose that trust--and you can never get it back.
Besides, I've got a crush on both SS and KeepRigid.
02-23-04 09:13 PM
LadyJane Oh gyps..I know the split was amicable...It's not getting to wear that dress that upsets me so!!

Howe you ever got over the "sheep" incident remains a mystery to me!! You are so strong!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-23-04 09:19 PM
gypsy I'm still waiting for that big RO gathering that we have all been talking about. I sooo want to meet everyone here in person. God, we would all have so much fun.
02-23-04 10:06 PM
glencar So is Jerry still whining?
02-23-04 10:41 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm still waiting for that big RO gathering that we have all been talking about. I sooo want to meet everyone here in person. God, we would all have so much fun.

Amen!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH