ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry hall: i'm fucked up Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-20-04 10:41 PM
moy JERRY HALL: I'M F***ED UP

JERRY HALL's family and friends are deeply worried after the model-turned-actress spent most of Sunday's BAFTA AWARDS (15FEB04) telling fellow guests she was "f***ed up" over her troubled love life.

The former wife of ROLLING STONES frontman SIR MICK JAGGER is feeling desperately lonely after her latest relationship with explorer BENEDICT ALLEN floundered, and she is now particularly anxious to find true love.

She lamented, "I'm f***ed up. I had a horrific childhood and it has left me f***ed up. Of all the things in life I want, I want to find love the most.

"I have known some fantastic people, and I am very lucky in that I have four amazing children - I am grateful for that - but there is a hold in my life that can only be filled by love.

"I have been searching for it all my life, but it looks like I'm not very good at finding it."

And Jerry - who divorced Jagger in 1999 after his ex-lover LUCIANA MORAD gave birth to his son LUCAS - says she has only returned to acting in order to block out the loneliness.

She adds, "I feel empty. I act because it fills the time. It feeds me. But, finally, it doesn't scare me, or challenge me. You know what the greatest challenge is? Love. It is love that I have never managed, that I have yet to conquer."

20/02/2004 17:12
02-20-04 10:47 PM
Steel Wheels Boo Hoo Jerry. Suck it up. Botox that ass of yours. Boo hoo, I have so much money, I have so many failed relationships, I need love. Call me Mrs Robinson! Call my career OVER and OUT!

Boo fucking hoo you cheap Texas whore! Spread your legs for anybody and see which one you like the most.
02-21-04 01:04 AM
Zack That's not very nice, Steel Wheels. I think you have issues too.
02-21-04 02:16 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Jerry Hall is a stupid bitch who can't make up her fuckin mind which man she wants. Take em all just don't go for Keith ahahahhaha
[Edited by Riff-Hard-Fan]
02-21-04 02:46 AM
glencar While I feel for Jerri, she should keep stuff like this to herself. Announcing her troubles at the BAFTAs is kind of stupid.
02-21-04 04:45 AM
Pattie
Keef likes Jerry, and Love is hard to find, it strange that she's so open about it now, she always had such a positive attitude...
02-21-04 06:00 AM
kahoosier WHAT???????? She can't make up her mind?????? After all the years she put up with Mick's womanizing? All the illegitimate children and flagrant trysts and she stayed loyal for how many years? Is there any report that she ever played on Mick?

Of course that doesn't excuse her whining. However, all of the people who earn the term "star" or at least think they have, seem to have forgotten what the pain of life for normal people can be. It is like Woody complaining of his finacial status in the past and having to sell paintings; really...to keep which house? When is the last time you flew coach with a supersaver ticket? I mean have either of these two wondered for years how they were going to feed their families next month?
[Edited by kahoosier]
02-21-04 07:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Can't find "love"? Isn't that a very adolecent way of looking at things? Maybe she should try a dating service or matrimonial bureau if it's that bad. Maybe Heidi Fleiss the Matchmaker could fix her up with someone....or is she out of business???
02-21-04 07:06 AM
crb69 Jerry...I love you long time!
02-21-04 09:17 AM
LadyJane I can't believe I'm about to write this but I feel sorry for Jerry. I mean, come on, once you've had Mick (for 20 years besides) WHO could possibly compare???

LJ.
02-21-04 09:42 AM
Scottfree
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I can't believe I'm about to write this but I feel sorry for Jerry. I mean, come on, once you've had Mick (for 20 years besides) WHO could possibly compare???

LJ.

I find Mick to be a bore.....I even bought Ronnie Woods bobblehead over Micks.....
02-21-04 09:45 AM
LadyJane How sad for you!!

LJ.
02-21-04 09:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
crb69 wrote:
Jerry...I love you long time!

Now see how easy that was!!! Love is everywhere!!
02-21-04 09:54 AM
Scottfree
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
How sad for you!!

LJ.

In all seriousness, in his interviews it's like he can't convey his thoughts well, and seems incredibly boring. Don't get me wrong, he is the greatest front man ever and an a very underrated song writer....
02-21-04 09:59 AM
LadyJane Isn't it amazing how we each perceive things differently?

I LOVE to listen to Mick being interviewed. I find him very articulate.

No arguing from me today....I'm in too good of a mood!!

LJ.
02-21-04 09:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
In all seriousness, in his interviews it's like he can't convey his thoughts well, and seems incredibly boring. Don't get me wrong, he is the greatest front man ever and an a very underrated song writer....

Really? I always thought he was quite articulate. But I do agree he's underrated as a song writer. Even though the solo music itself I always thought a bit weak. But one underestimates the Great Mick Jagger at ones own peril.
02-21-04 10:09 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Really? I always thought he was quite articulate. But I do agree he's underrated as a song writer. Even though the solo music itself I always thought a bit weak. But one underestimates the Great Mick Jagger at ones own peril.

Actually, I absolutley loved his latest Solo album (Wandering Spirit was great ass well), I know it was panned on here that is why I stayed silent on the matter, I didn't feel like being panned....

02-21-04 10:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well that I can't comment on as I've yet to hear it. So always keep an open mind.
02-21-04 12:14 PM
glencar In teh mid-80's Jerri cheated on Mick with an Aussie horse trader/lawyer named Robert Sangster. She was seen on the cover of PEOPLE magazine saying that Sangster could buy & sell Mick 10X over or something to that effect. As PEOPLE is a dull amgazine that should only be read in the closet, I didn't bother reading the article. Maybe Jerri should call up Sangster's widow & see if one of the sons is available.
02-21-04 12:17 PM
soraya i read that article in the daily mail last week.it would be easy for her to find a man.but what she wants is love.after living 20 years with a bastard i can understand why she said she was fucked up.money doesn't bring happiness but love yes.you can have all the money in the world,get anything you want but you can't buy love.jerry knows that better than anybody.
02-21-04 12:22 PM
Monkey Woman What Jerry needs is to remind herself not to open her mouth in front of paparazzi. Even banalities can be twisted into a Significant Statement. What does she says here, apart: "Well, love is a bigger challenge than being an actress" (no argument here) and "I haven't found a man to match Mick yet" -- I can entirely agree!
02-21-04 12:29 PM
Pattie
Ten thousand hotels, I really like your new avatar! just wanted to say that
02-21-04 12:29 PM
Pattie
motels, sorry, it's saturday I'm wasted
02-21-04 12:36 PM
gypsy I feel for Jerry too. She devoted a lot of her life to making things work with Mick. I believe he truly loved her...but he can NEVER be monogomous...which Jerry found out the hard way...it had to hurt to have Mick's affairs splashed all over the headlines. Also, every woman thinks she can change a man...it's just a fault that a lot of women have. We are on the outside looking in, so we don't know all the intimate details...Mick probably told her all kinds of things about how he loved her and would be faithful, etc.
I hope she finds true love...everyone deserves true love in their lifetime.

Hey, LJ! Glad you're feeling great. I'm so happy that this is my last fucking weekend...starting tomorrow! Yay!
02-21-04 12:56 PM
glencar Her 4 kids aren't enough love in her life?
02-21-04 01:02 PM
soraya i can't believe how stupid glencar is.always rubbishing people.you're so sad.
02-21-04 01:04 PM
glencar Oh grow up you silly ass.
02-21-04 01:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]gypsy wrote:
"...but he can NEVER be monogomous..."

Oh bullshit! That's just enabling and excuse making.
02-21-04 01:06 PM
keith_tif Every body love Jerry, very nice blond hair girl
02-21-04 01:09 PM
glencar Mr. Motels, Jerri was the enabler. Anonynous folks on a bulletin board didn't enable him. Well, maybe Soraya but no one else.
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH