ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: And Poof it was gone Return to archive
02-20-04 01:40 PM
Fiji Joe Man, what happened to the jew bashing thread? I was saving up all my material to make one big run...Never got a chance to weigh in on the conversation
02-20-04 01:56 PM
telecaster Fiji, today at the club I plan on doing the "Jewish Triathalon"

Steam room, saunra, whirlpool

02-20-04 02:00 PM
glencar Jew bashing thread?
02-20-04 02:01 PM
nankerphelge That's funny you say that tele.
At the gym I go to, there are these 3 old Jewish guys and they all hang out in the jacuzzi!

Ol' Jew Stew I call it!!
02-20-04 02:12 PM
glencar I hear those 3 old guys run Hollywood...
02-20-04 02:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hear those 3 old guys run Hollywood...

http://www.threestooges.com/

These guys?
02-20-04 02:20 PM
glencar Nah, the jew stew at Nanky's gym. The 3 stooges were just fronmen of a sort. Btw WHERE'S BILL PERKS? HE HAD PLENTY O' ANTI-SEMITIC THINGS TO SAY!
02-20-04 03:57 PM
BILL PERKS HERE I IS...IT'S A SHAME THAT THREAD WAS DELETED BUT THAT IS THE POLICE STATE WE POST IN..MY COMMENTS WERE A JOKE. I LOVE JEWS,SOME OF MY BUDS ARE JEWS,BUT I'M STILL GONNA MAKE FUN OF THEM.
02-20-04 04:52 PM
glencar Ah, the ol' "some of my best friends" defense! Joshy, I'd be careful of this guy. Seriously!
02-20-04 06:27 PM
Fiji Joe You shouldn't feel bad for posting in that thread...it was solicited abuse from our resident jews themselves...JB just must have his testicles pounded once a week
02-20-04 06:32 PM
glencar At a minimum.
02-20-04 06:53 PM
Some Guy The Passion thread is gone
02-20-04 09:39 PM
JumpinJackFlash How about this one.
"Zee Americans will play Football in zee left field".
"Zee Canadians will play Basketball in zee right field".
"Zee Jews will play Hopscotch in zee mine field".
Yes, No, Mabye.
02-21-04 02:22 PM
Fiji Joe I watched the NBC special on the last days of Christ... Apparently, it is OK to blame the Italians for the death of Christ...just not the jews...I just think the whole story would make one great comic book
02-21-04 02:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
...I just think the whole story would make one great comic book

Oh it will. It will.
02-21-04 08:51 PM
Gazza >IT'S A SHAME THAT THREAD WAS DELETED BUT THAT IS THE POLICE STATE WE POST IN..

Think you should get your facts right, Bill. None of the admins deleted it, so I guess Josh did himself as he is able to do as he started the thread.
02-21-04 09:16 PM
glencar LOL That won't stop Bill.
02-21-04 09:18 PM
Gazza On reflection, I think you're probably right!!

Well...as long as SOME people realise it wasnt "censored"!
02-21-04 09:22 PM
glencar I appreciate the explanation. I thought it was odd that the thread disappeared but I guess Josh got tired of the jewbaiting.
02-21-04 09:36 PM
Gazza I found it odd too. For the record,usually if posts get out of hand we might delete a post on someones request if someone gets too worked up about it and its justified but thats hardly ever happened.

I have to say I didnt see anything in that thread I found even remotely offensive (and I made several posts in it myself) but then as I'm at least five hours ahead of most of you there were probably a lot of posts made in it at a time of day/night when I dont have computer access.

Josh does do a fair amount of self-censorship himself as you may have noticed previously.

I think a lot of people automatically think that if a post disappears its because one of the admins has deleted it. Thats VERY rarely the case. As much as possible, if we need to do anything drastic we correspond by e-mail and decide between ourselves. No one gets censored or banned by any of us without the other two admins being informed about it.
02-21-04 09:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot I gotta stick up for my bros Gazza and Voodoo on this one. I'd include Jaxxykins in this too, but I don't think she's real involved with the board right now.

These guys will give you THE MOST slack out of any of the admins on any of the big Stones sites. Police State my ass. Mr. Perks...the simple fact that you can still post here should be evidence of that!

Our Admin understands that we are, for the most part, adults here. They let us fight our own battles. Hell, I'm sure that there have been plenty of times that they have disagreed, or found offensive, some of the things I've posted. If you say word one against Lew over at Gasx3 you are toast. I know because it happened to me. I really never bothered with Doug's board for that same reason. I wouldn't last a week over there. And there is nothing wrong with that. Those are the rules that the citizens of those boards want to play by.

Yet here, I can pretty much do my thing and not have to worry about censoring myself, or being censored by anyone else. Same with the rest of you. You can say whatever you like if you have the brass balls to take the heat for it. If you get banned from this place, there is a DAMN good reason for it.

So for those of you posting shit about "the admins are watching" and "police state", and whatever other nonsense you want to post about the Unholy Trinity, you are full of shit. Our Admins are brilliant, and wise enough to understand how we as a group want our board to be. They understand that we really are a community, and as such, have more or less let us adopt our own set of guidelines for posting here. I think that some of you don't really understand that Gazza, VoodooChile, and Jaxx are more interested in being members of the community than they are in being Message Board Admins. If you can't see that, then you need to get your head out of your ass.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
02-21-04 10:02 PM
glencar ITA.
02-21-04 10:03 PM
glencar I've never been banned from Keno or Stonesdoug but those boards are less expressive than this one. And the whole "heavy-handed police state" stuff was uncalled for. I think one Mr. Perks OWES AN APOLOGY!!!
02-21-04 11:32 PM
BILL PERKS I'M HUMBLED AND SORRY..
02-22-04 04:36 PM
Joey " Our Admins are brilliant, and wise enough to understand how we as a group want our board to be. They understand that we really are a community, and as such, have more or less let us adopt our own set of guidelines for posting here. I think that some of you don't really understand that Gazza, VoodooChile, and Jaxx are more interested in being members of the community than they are in being Message Board Admins. If you can't see that, then you need to get your head out of your ass. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

JAZZY !

BEST VIEWED HIGH