ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oooh, Lamby! Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-19-04 12:57 AM
gypsy A little something on ebay that may be of interest to you.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2226708648&category=14433
02-19-04 06:42 AM
scratched That's just wrong.
02-19-04 07:04 AM
LadyJane RO Trivia questions: This item is a "must have" for which former (?) Member???

LJ.

PS...I really thought from the title of the thread I was gonna see something sheep related!!
02-19-04 09:36 AM
luxury1 Me too, LadyJane!
02-19-04 09:50 AM
Joey

I don't know about all of that stuff , but Your Young Joey is in need of some serious Decaking !!!!!!!!

Paging Lambchop ......................

De- De- De- De- De- DeCake !
02-19-04 01:13 PM
glencar Lamby is banned & missed. Please come home.
02-19-04 01:16 PM
Joey " Lamby is banned & missed. Please come home. "

Yeah , I heard that too ....................but watch out for that " Sleazy Hugh Fellow " .

That dude be S- S- S- S- Sleazy !!!!!

" Have you hugged your Hugh Today Ronnie ? "

Jazzy !
02-19-04 01:28 PM
glencar He disappeared the same time as Lamby. Coinkydinky? You be Da Judge.
02-19-04 02:40 PM
Joey " He disappeared the same time as Lamby. Coinkydinky? You be Da Judge. "

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

www.Hackwriters.com

Beef Wacky !
02-19-04 02:51 PM
gypsy Naturally, that former member came to mind as I looked at that on ebay. I do believe she owns one...and am scared just thinking about where it might have been.

Lamby will be back soon...he/she assured me of that via private messaging. I can't wait.
02-19-04 06:09 PM
glencar I think she'll be back when she's done viewing Joey for the 600th time on the C10 DVD.
02-20-04 11:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Lamby will be back soon...he/she assured me of that via private messaging. I can't wait.

I hope so. I'm in need of a serious uncaking. Cabin fever is driving me nutz now. LOL.
02-20-04 02:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Why did that auction make you think of Dandy?

It made me think of Hot Stuff/Miss U/Brenda. You know, it's almost to the point now where I can't even see a picture or read anything about Brian Jones without that crazy chick popping up in my head.

I hate that.
02-20-04 02:18 PM
Sleazy Hugh I am not, nor have I ever been, a sheep p-p-puppet.

But I will not say where my h-h-hands have b-b-b-been.

I never k-k-kiss and t-t-t-tell.

02-20-04 02:18 PM
glencar I love you. Please post more often. And s-s-sorry for the possible s-s-slander.
02-20-04 02:25 PM
gypsy It made me think of Dande because that was the whole reason she was banned...due to the fact that Miss U could give but couldn't take...and freaked out all of the time.
I just didn't want to bring her name up on this board...but you've gone and done it.
02-20-04 02:46 PM
glencar Miss U still posts here as AzQB or some such.
02-20-04 02:48 PM
gypsy No, ~AzQb is someone entirely different than Miss U.
Although I'm sure Miss U is lurking...when she's causing trouble at Stonesdoug's.
02-20-04 02:54 PM
glencar Woops! I called AZqB "Mizz U" & she ran away. Now I feel bad.
02-20-04 05:29 PM
Joey

I don't give a damn WHO you call ..................

Someone ...........please ??? ..............U- U- U- U- U- U- Uncake me before's I embarks on me's Friday night drinking binge .

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

Jercee !
02-21-04 03:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It made me think of Dande because that was the whole reason she was banned...due to the fact that Miss U could give but couldn't take...and freaked out all of the time.
I just didn't want to bring her name up on this board...but you've gone and done it.

So Dande was banned on Miss U's account? Now that's a somersault and a half.

"Stop hey whats that sound
Everybody look whats going down"
02-21-04 04:23 PM
gypsy Miss U was banned because she has NO sense of humor...plus, she makes me hate Brian Jones.
02-21-04 04:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
plus, she makes me hate Brian Jones.

That's like blaming God for all the worlds problems. It sounds good but it doesn't work.
02-21-04 04:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Besides the Stones owe their existence to Brian. You can't put a price tag on that. Man, that guy always seems to get the shaft. He died at 27....that's a child in my book. If you let all that Miss U stuff turn you off from Brian then you need to isolate it and explore backwards. Brian is a great man.
02-21-04 06:06 PM
gypsy Try to keep in mind that half the things I write here are tongue-in-cheek. I actually like Brian's work. I don't like the fact that he beat up his girlfriends, ignored his illegitimate children, etc...
02-21-04 07:16 PM
glencar I still can't my head around the idea that he named both sons "Julian"! Plus, I really want his corpse dug up. Where's that petition???
02-21-04 08:17 PM
gypsy Yeah. The whole "Julian" thing bothers me. That's so creepy...and the chicks all fell for it. Anita would have never fallen for it. No.
02-21-04 08:31 PM
Gazza >So Dande was banned on Miss U's account? Now that's a somersault and a half.

Not true.
02-21-04 08:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>So Dande was banned on Miss U's account? Now that's a somersault and a half.

Not true.

OK.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
02-21-04 08:40 PM
Gazza Pardon?
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH