ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ezio Petersen
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE COMPLETE LICKS LIVE ==> LICKED ALL OVER ==> ART INCLUDED NOW Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
01-28-04 08:41 AM
Jumacfly where do we sign??? ;p
01-28-04 10:16 AM
GimmeExile Excellent work! How did you choose the sequencing for this amazing, comprehensive collection? I like the title "Licked All Over."

FYI:

Gimme Shelter - Washington, DC
Date should be 4-10-02--Hartford was on the 5th

[Edited by GimmeExile]
01-28-04 11:31 AM
FPM C10 This is all sort of exciting! I'll be available to help SS with the USA side, of course, and could also do some artwork for the sets if anyone wants. It's EIGHT disks?? I could do artwork for four double-disk cases, and it would be a bit like the screens behind the stage on the tour.

I vote for "Licked All Over" as a title. That's pretty good.
01-28-04 12:41 PM
Monkey Woman Great idea, FPM. Artwork for double cd cases would be classy for the collection.
01-28-04 01:33 PM
Jacques GREAT work you've done.
A lot of good French friends here.
I would be happy to be a branch for a such wonderful tree.
Ready to help Europe or elsewhere.

[email protected]
01-28-04 04:50 PM
Gazza I was gonna suggest "Licked Out" as a title, but "Licked all over" it is (I had the latter title in mind for the tour ending Hong Kong shows whenever we get around to distributing them, so that'll be "Licked Out" I guess!)

Ok...we'll work this as we did the previous trees.

This is how you sign up

You send an e-mail with the following information:

1. YOUR ROCKS OFF SCREEN NAME (you must be a registered ROCKS OFF user to apply)
2. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
3. YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (please add your STATE if you live in the USA)
4. WHETHER YOU WISH TO BE A BRANCH OR A LEAF
5. IF YOU WISH TO BE A BRANCH, PLEASE ADVISE HOW MANY LEAVES YOU CAN MAKE COPIES FOR

(As this is a 8-CD set, we recommend you sign up to make at least 3 copies - thats 24 discs in all)

THE FINAL DATE FOR REGISTERING IS MIDNIGHT UK TIME (7 pm ET in the USA) on SUNDAY 1st FEBRUARY

(for those new to this, if you cant make copies for others, you should register as a leaf. Please note also that if you sign up as a branch, being selected to be a branch depends on supply and demand)

please only register as a branch if you can commit yourself to making copies in a reasonable time frame after YOU receive your own disc (ie a few days / 1 week maximum)

Please send your registration e-mail to this address

[email protected] or [email protected]

Please note this is a different e-mail address to that used on previous trees. Do NOT use the previous e-mail address

Also,remember that registering by e-mail is the ONLY way to sign-up. You will get an e-mail from me within 48 hours of signing up to confirm your registration. If you havent received one, post here or use the alternate e-mail address.

After the registration period is closed, I will e-mail everyone who has registered the tree structure for their region (ie North America, South America, Europe, Australasia etc) plus instructions on how the 'tree' system works and what steps you should take to ensure it's smooth running.

[Edited by Gazza]
[Edited by Gazza]
01-28-04 05:46 PM
rogerriffin gazza.. mail sent!

thanks madafaka, gazza and all rocksoff comunity.
01-28-04 05:58 PM
Saint Sway Gazza, u got mail! Thanks a ton for organizing this

and Madafaka - my hats off to you!!! You are the real SAINT! That compilation you put together is a true labor of love. I cant wait to hear it!
01-28-04 07:58 PM
ResidentMule ok, looks like I'm in. big thank you to everyone involved
01-28-04 08:03 PM
Madafaka Thanks by their comments friends! Really appreciate everything that say. The best that we can do is that we enjoy these disks among all.
The prettiest name is Lick All Over.. Then we will put it that!

The artwork is ready, I made it by myself. Later I'll put it online

Cheers!

Max.-
01-28-04 08:18 PM
Snappy McJack Wow! This is cool.

Thanks Madafaka for taking your time to pull this all together!
01-28-04 08:36 PM
violentkind Great work, kickass tree, thanks!!!!!
01-29-04 09:34 AM
Monkey Woman E-mail sent! I love that title "Licked All Over", it's perfect!
01-29-04 09:37 AM
dob99 Great!! Thank you all!!
01-29-04 11:57 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff e-mail sent...
excited for my first tree
01-30-04 12:56 AM
parmeda
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
e-mail sent...
excited for my first tree

Fabio! You're a virgin?

...just teasin'
01-30-04 05:42 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff ops-
the VIRGIN TREES !
good name for a band
01-31-04 07:12 AM
DG81 Really looking forward to this one. Thanks indeed to Madafaka for putting the set together!!!
01-31-04 08:40 AM
FotiniD E-mail sent Gazza!

Thanks to all who organize the tree and Madafaka for the great, great collection of these songs
01-31-04 01:41 PM
exilestones@netscape LOOKS GREAT! HOW DOES IT SOUND?
01-31-04 03:39 PM
akissaway Many thanks to Madafaka and other RO members for making this tree possible. Looking forward to getting Licked All Over.
01-31-04 04:28 PM
funkhouse Looking forward to this one!
01-31-04 04:32 PM
LadyJane E-Mail sent.

Damn, I almost missed this.

Madafaka...this is an outstanding compilation!! Thank you so much!!!

LJ.
01-31-04 06:06 PM
maria reine An amazing offer. E-mail sent. Thanks.
01-31-04 07:58 PM
JumpinJackFlash Yeah, how is the sound quality, are these muffled loud cheering fans ones, or soundboard tunes. I hate to be picky, bu8t i wouldn't want to get too excited for screaming fans.
01-31-04 09:37 PM
Madafaka The quality in general is VG. Some tracks are from audience and others from soundboard.
But, they're the Stones man. It is everything what matters.
02-01-04 05:48 PM
Gazza I'm gonna extend the sign up period for this tree for another couple of days

I only announced the sign up on 27.1.04 and normally we give people a week or so to register.

Taking that into account, the end of the sign up period is now going to be

MIDNIGHT (UK Time)/ 7 PM (USA - EASTERN) WEDNESDAY 4th FEBRUARY

02-01-04 07:16 PM
cabledogg2 Gazza , what e-mail address should i use to send you my info?..........Scott (Cabledogg2)
02-01-04 08:02 PM
Gazza [email protected]

or

[email protected]

(the two are interchangeable)

the info is my previous post in this thread, posted on 28.1.04

Do NOT use the [email protected] address folks, that was used for previous trees...I had too much trouble with that one with e-mails that werent arriving. Thanks
[Edited by Gazza]
02-02-04 05:07 AM
Jumacfly Done!!
Page: 1 2 3 4

BEST VIEWED HIGH