ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Noel Fielding Wants Mick Jagger For Mighty Boosh Movie Return to archive
20th February 2008 08:52 AM
moy Noel Fielding Wants Mick Jagger For Mighty Boosh Movie
by Scott Colothan on 20/02/2008

Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh has been talking about his plans to transform the popular TV show into a movie and says his ideal guests would be Gary Numan and Mick Jagger.

Having already drafted in the likes of The Horrors and Dirty Pretty Things to appear on the show, Fielding now has his sights set on bigger stars from the music world.

Asked about his ideal cameo guests, Fielding said: "They'd have to be icons. You can't just get people who are just trendy at the moment, it looks a bit back slappy.

“Gary Numan's always welcome but if we could get Jagger that would be amazing. If we could get Jagger then my work would be complete, I could retire."

Explaining why they’re hoping to make a film, Fielding continued to xfm: “A film is the first thing we ever wanted to do, so we've always come up with ideas and stuck them in a drawer. Now comedy films like Shaun Of The Dead have really opened a lot of doors.

"We wanna make something pretty epic like The Wizard Of Oz; something huge and psychedelic with lots of music and animation in it. A big epic fantasy world."

Sounds interesting...
20th February 2008 08:55 AM
speedfreakjive well, given that Fielding pretty much models himself on Jagger and Johnny Thunders then it would be very appropriate, can't see Jagger doing a comedy though
20th February 2008 12:29 PM
Mr.D
Thats so cool, yeh jagger would never do it, but that idea of a mighty boosh movie, a whole wizard of oz psychedelic fantasy music and animation thing sounds cool, i love mighty boosh, thanks for posting

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)