ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Words of Wisdom Return to archive
19th February 2008 05:31 PM
Sentence The Rolling Stones warn Amy Winehouse to stay off drugs:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/latest/2008/02/18/the-rolling-stones-warn-amy-winehouse-to-stay-off-drugs-89520-20323263/
19th February 2008 05:43 PM
Gazza Thanks (and welcome!)

Good to see the press reports on this story in recent days didnt include Keith's other somewhat less tactful remarks about her when the quote first appeared last week. Usually they'd be very quick to jump all over them. I think another newspaper story mentioned that she considers the Stones her friends. Mick's given her a lot of praise publicly over the last year or so.

I see she's been slotted in to play the Brits Awards tomorrow night as a special guest - even though she doesnt have any records up for nomination as her last album was eligible for last years ceremony (when she won)

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)