ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Guitar Hero Return to archive
15th February 2008 02:36 PM
MikeyC613 http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080215/music_nm/activision_guitarhero_dc

They could do one for Exile.
15th February 2008 07:23 PM
_Boomy_ Seems kind of lame. I have never understood this "Guitar Hero" stuff, anyway.

I guess some people look at it as a path for some to actually pick up a real guitar, but is that really happening?
15th February 2008 07:36 PM
mrhipfl I have a couple of friends who are really good at it. If they'd practice real guitar as much as they play the game they'd be real guitar heroes by now. It is pretty fun to play anyway.
16th February 2008 10:36 PM
robpop
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I have a couple of friends who are really good at it. If they'd practice real guitar as much as they play the game they'd be real guitar heroes by now. It is pretty fun to play anyway.

You have played it. How do you make playing a guitar a video game? Video games should be about stealing cars, killing people, beating the shit out of people, running over people, robbing people, and picking up prostitutes.

Seriously, I kind of like what I hear about it. My friend had a house warming party a few weeks ago, and his son was playing CYHMK. Can't be that bad of a game.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)