ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header - Seattle Return to archive
15th February 2008 08:07 AM
Gazza Ah, the "rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated" show....

Love that photo. I seem to remember that after the various doom and gloom stories of some of Keith's debacles early on the fall 2006 tour, THIS was the first show where it seemed he was back to his old self again.

Some great, snarling pics of him in the archives from this one :

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11%2D01%2D2006/232173-1.html

(it looks like he's wearing a tutu in this pic)

15th February 2008 10:35 AM
GotToRollMe I recognized it as soon as I saw the header! Such a relief after the "Foxboro Debacle." Alas, he was not in such great shape at Giants ten days later. Scary days.
15th February 2008 10:47 AM
PartyDoll MEG Is it just me?..It seem like that happened ages ago!
15th February 2008 10:58 AM
luxury1 I was thinking the same thing, MEG. Time waits for no one...(we cant be getting old, that's for sure)
15th February 2008 11:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I recognized it as soon as I saw the header! Such a relief after the "Foxboro Debacle." Alas, he was not in such great shape at Giants ten days later. Scary days.

Thats what I meant...the horrific reports from all the early shows like Foxboro, Giants, Chicago, etc.. some people were so upset and shocked they would only mention how they felt in e-mails and wouldnt post it online.

God knows what happened in those three weeks off before the US tour. He was absolutely fine when he left Europe. A few days in Hollywood filming POTC3 and suddenly he's looking, moving and acting like he was on his last legs.

I guess the meds finally kicked in as they were meant to!

15th February 2008 11:10 AM
gimmekeef Maybe Keith and Depp hit the grog off the set too much
15th February 2008 11:46 AM
Brainbell Jangler Man, that was a great show!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)