ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hall goes commando on night out with Mick Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
6th February 2008 08:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Jerry Hall goes commando on night out with Mick Jagger
6th February 2008
Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=512583&in_page_id=1773
6th February 2008 08:58 AM
SweetVirginia

6th February 2008 09:43 AM
Scottfree I'm a huge fan of the vagina, but I'm not certain I want to see this....
6th February 2008 09:45 AM
Some Guy now I gotta skip breakfast.
6th February 2008 10:18 AM
FotiniD More interestingly, what where these two doing out together I wonder?
6th February 2008 10:35 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
More interestingly, what where these two doing out together I wonder?

More to the point, what were those two getting up to in the back seat of that car?
6th February 2008 10:37 AM
gimmekeef Quick..wheres the thong when we need it!
6th February 2008 11:05 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Quick..wheres the thong when we need it!

Dahlin' you forgot something....

P.S. The Paris thread is almost in the archives......
6th February 2008 11:39 AM
JohnLeeHacker This thread is in relation perhaps with the "...erectile dysfunction drug" thread.
6th February 2008 01:15 PM
Mr.D

Wow, how old is jagger? i cant believe that, there are hardly any "close" close ups of him now, and i have loads of him 'back in the day' u'no, u forget about time, esp evident in that first pic of those two together, they both look really old, well hall's lookin better than him
6th February 2008 03:08 PM
Bitch Technically, Jerry was NOT commando because she was wearing pantyhose. Many pantyhose styles have the panties built right in, but it isnt actually a panty. Its meant to be worn without any panties so there are no panty lines under the clothes.

Brian Ferry looks non-wrinkled and very good!

And, forgive my ignorance but what is Tracy Emin famous for?
6th February 2008 03:26 PM
Slavegirl I'll bet she's got a hairy snatch. Hahahaha ok sorry.
6th February 2008 03:32 PM
Highwire Rob
6th February 2008 04:00 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Technically, Jerry was NOT commando because she was wearing pantyhose. Many pantyhose styles have the panties built right in, but it isnt actually a panty. Its meant to be worn without any panties so there are no panty lines under the clothes.

She actually had stockings on, so I guess you could say she went commando above the thigh....

6th February 2008 04:21 PM
mojoman well i guess we know why we she's pushing ed prescriptions...
6th February 2008 04:51 PM
open-g
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Jerry Hall goes commando on night out with Mick Jagger
6th February 2008
Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=512583&in_page_id=1773

The perfect excuse to go commando
"I always go commando on Laundry Day"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goes+commando&page=2

lol, I hadn't heared that one before
7th February 2008 08:43 AM
Bitch If you look carefully, those 2 pics of Jerry were NOT taken on the same day! Notice the hairstyles~ one with bangs, one without. The lipstick~one red, one pink, even the haircolor is different.

In the pic marked CENSORED, Jerry was wearing pantyhose, and you can tell because of the shiny reflection. That was an OLD PIC ANYWAY!!

The NEW pic shows Jerry wearing THIGH HIGHS. And because there is no clear view, she could be wearing any type of panty, or none at all.

The article is just to stir up controversary in a typical tablid style!!!

What does it matter if she was wearing panties or not? Because it implies easy access for a quickie with MICK on the way to the party? Even so, who could blame her?

7th February 2008 08:49 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Bitch wrote:
If you look carefully, those 2 pics of Jerry were NOT taken on the same day! Notice the hairstyles~ one with bangs, one without. The lipstick~one red, one pink, even the haircolor is different.

In the pic marked CENSORED, Jerry was wearing pantyhose, and you can tell because of the shiny reflection. That was an OLD PIC ANYWAY!!

The NEW pic shows Jerry wearing THIGH HIGHS. And because there is no clear view, she could be wearing any type of panty, or none at all.

The article is just to stir up controversary in a typical tablid style!!!

What does it matter if she was wearing panties or not? Because it implies easy access for a quickie with MICK on the way to the party? Even so, who could blame her?

Hey our first episode of CSI Rocks Off!
7th February 2008 08:52 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Technically, Jerry was NOT commando because she was wearing pantyhose. Many pantyhose styles have the panties built right in, but it isnt actually a panty. Its meant to be worn without any panties so there are no panty lines under the clothes.

Brian Ferry looks non-wrinkled and very good!

And, forgive my ignorance but what is Tracy Emin famous for?

she's an 'artist'. She won the Turner Prize a few years ago for a 'delightful' exhibition called "My bed" which basically consisted of an unmade bed, replete with knickers, condoms, sanitary towels (used) and other delightful objects strewn all over it.
7th February 2008 09:22 AM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:

she's an 'artist'. She won the Turner Prize a few years ago for a 'delightful' exhibition called "My bed" which basically consisted of an unmade bed, replete with knickers, condoms, sanitary towels (used) and other delightful objects strewn all over it.

Thanks ~ found it! The most curious thing is the little stuffed animal puppy on the side of the bed! Thats a watchdog!?
7th February 2008 09:25 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks ~ found it! The most curious thing is the little stuffed animal puppy on the side of the bed! Thats a watchdog!?

Looks more like one of Joeys cats....
7th February 2008 09:25 AM
glencar She (Tracy Emin)was mentioned a few times in Ronnie's recent book.
7th February 2008 10:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Knowing Tracey, its probably a sex toy....
7th February 2008 10:32 AM
mojoman
quote:
Bitch wrote:

its not kate moss's bed
7th February 2008 11:06 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I'll bet she's got a hairy snatch. Hahahaha ok sorry.

Photobucket
7th February 2008 11:37 AM
nankerphelge Jerry does not have a hairy snatch.

How do I know this, cuz I went to Cooter School!!

What's that?

Oh sure, here ya go...

Joey??

7th February 2008 08:02 PM
gorda Gosh!

How embarrassing for her!

The paparazzi are out of control!

They should've respected her privacy.

That is not fair.

And, this time, they went too far.

She should sue them.
7th February 2008 08:57 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gorda wrote:
Gosh!

How embarrassing for her!

The paparazzi are out of control!

They should've respected her privacy.

That is not fair.

And, this time, they went too far.

She should sue them.

I was so excited to see your name, I scolled down as fast as I could.

Good Stuff! Sue the shit out'em....

Photobucket
8th February 2008 12:47 AM
prism Mick looked very happy with Jerry at Georgia's birthday party recently, couldn't stop touching her and smiling.
8th February 2008 02:06 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
prism wrote:
Mick looked very happy with Jerry at Georgia's birthday party recently, couldn't stop touching her and smiling.

Vavarooooom!
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)