ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!
Jery and Brian - Tour break - Chicago, May 11, 1965
© Jeri Holloway
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock Arrested Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 18th, 2005 08:31 PM
SheRat
quote:
glencar wrote:
I used to despise Kid Rock but seeing how he gets uptight bitches even more nasty, I think I'll start liking him. But even the music Nazis' distaste of the Iggles won't get me to their dark side.

you're not still holding a grudge are ya, blue?

I guess the only thing I can think is that there's some boys in this thread who just found out their dicks are too small...which, clearly, makes *me* uptight.

lmao.

have a Kid Rock weekend, guys.
February 19th, 2005 08:23 AM
crb69 A Kid Rock weekend? That could be dangerous. I don't wanna end up in the slammer! Been there, done that.

By the way, I don't know about the boyz on this board but I'm sure the men here are very proud of what they got!!!

I just want to know when the hell the Stones are coming around to NYC again!!!!! Where is the new CD guys? Where is the box set of rarities promised last year (even though we all have everything already I'm sure)...

We're all waiting for the Kings of Rock N' Roll to grace our presence once again!

No moss No moss No moss!!!!!!
February 19th, 2005 09:54 AM
crb69 "Music today is in a big fog," Kid Rock says, "a haze if you will. No one's sure where its going, but I like to think that I've got the best set of fog lights out there."

go get 'em brother!
February 19th, 2005 01:27 PM
Bloozehound just read this entire thread, some of youse guys are very serious.

Did Kid Rock really say, "I fuck so hard I make their pussy fart"

That made me giggle so hard I think I quivered, or was it a queef!

February 19th, 2005 10:37 PM
glencar
quote:
SheRat wrote:

you're not still holding a grudge are ya, blue?

I guess the only thing I can think is that there's some boys in this thread who just found out their dicks are too small...which, clearly, makes *me* uptight.

lmao.

have a Kid Rock weekend, guys.

No grudge. Thanks for the weekend wishes. I shall never be an Eagles fan.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood