ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!
Jery and Brian - Tour break - Chicago, May 11, 1965
© Jeri Holloway
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some Stones Paintings Return to archive
February 15th, 2005 10:31 AM
Trev Hi Everybody, Let me please introduce myself, I am a fifty year old artist, I paint portraits of rock stars the Stones, Beatles, Jimi etc: I am in the process of setting up my own website called Dark Arts, and was wondering if any kind people out there would let me put links on their website. I in turn will reciprocate ( what a great word ) by putting your link on my website. Any feed-back welcomed.

To get a preview of some of my work go to http://www.dark-art.co.uk

Still some work to do but hoping to finish soon. Plus other sites to follow. Cheers Trev Manchester, England.
February 15th, 2005 10:55 AM
Gazza Some fine stuff on there, good talent you got, sir!
February 16th, 2005 10:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great work Trev!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood