ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!
Jery and Brian - Tour break - Chicago, May 11, 1965
© Jeri Holloway
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Grammy Awards Return to archive
February 13th, 2005 09:28 PM
time is on my side ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
February 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
Bitch And the grammy goes to......

U-2 Vertigo

Congrats to Bono and the band. They deserved it.

February 13th, 2005 10:37 PM
LadyJane Nice to see Loretta Lynn and Jack White take home a Grammy.

Yay!!!

LJ.

PS. What's the deal with U2? I'm out of the loop....is Larry Mullen ill??? Why did they have to cancel the tour?
February 13th, 2005 10:46 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Kind of liked Across the Universe with Velvet Revolver and others. Nice to see Scott Weiland getting his shit together.
February 13th, 2005 10:58 PM
Soldatti U2 won 3 Grammy's this night (from 3 nominations) for a total of 17, only Stevie Wonder got more (20). The next year they will win many more, that's sure.

Question: What about a new Stones album this year? A good competiton for best rock album next year, Stones vs. U2.
February 13th, 2005 11:33 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Nice to see Loretta Lynn and Jack White take home a Grammy.

Yay!!!

LJ.

PS. What's the deal with U2? I'm out of the loop....is Larry Mullen ill??? Why did they have to cancel the tour?

Hey LJ

Wasn't Jack's hair fab?! I've still got a mad crush on him.

I don't know what the deal is with U2 either.....someone spill the beans please!
February 14th, 2005 12:27 PM
Gazza There have been a lot of injunctions to prevent the press from reporting exactly what the problem is, especially in Ireland, but the story is that The Edge's daughter is recovering from leukaemia.

Apparently her prognosis is pretty good, though

February 14th, 2005 12:30 PM
glencar I watched the opening musical number for the Grammys. It was entertaining. I shall watch even less of the Oscars.
February 14th, 2005 09:14 PM
corgi37 I never watch the Grammys. Man, its so terrible. But, i read today Sheryl Crowe wore something outstanding.

Anyone got a pic of my future wife?
February 14th, 2005 09:26 PM
Soldatti
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I never watch the Grammys. Man, its so terrible. But, i read today Sheryl Crowe wore something outstanding.

Anyone got a pic of my future wife?

More here Corgi:
http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=Sheryl+Crow&ei=UTF-8&n=20&fl=0&c=news_photos
February 14th, 2005 09:27 PM
Gazza plenty of them here :

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=4009&sfld=&styp=clbi&nvc=&nvv=&nm=Sheryl+Crow&evntI=1211

(cant copy and paste as you have to register)
February 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
Gazza From ET :

February 14th, 2005 10:07 PM
mac_daddy lowest rated broadcast since 1995, down 25% from a year ago...

actually, i thought it was pretty good, as those things go. ashamed to admit it, but i thought the usher/james brown thing was quite good (never seen that much of usher before - man, he stole all of michael's moves). but JB had it goin' on!

sheryl crow is an mockery of a sham. how many guitarists sort of hang their heads, and lay low when she has the floor..? keef, clapton, lenny, etc..? yuk.
February 14th, 2005 10:14 PM
Soldatti I don't know, but she's very hot!
February 14th, 2005 11:26 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Nice to see Loretta Lynn and Jack White take home a Grammy.

Yay!!!

LJ.

February 14th, 2005 11:35 PM
mac_daddy a few more...

February 14th, 2005 11:37 PM
sj Is that Jack White or Michael Jackson!? He's Bad for sure
February 15th, 2005 03:05 AM
Madafaka I use the same Sheryl bracelet
BTW, she's hot!
[Edited by Madafaka]
February 15th, 2005 09:28 PM
corgi37 Bloody hell! Sheryl gets hotter! I am so pissed that her career here in Oz is absolutely dead.

She is superb.

Come to Corgi.
February 15th, 2005 10:37 PM
Soldatti
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Bloody hell! Sheryl gets hotter! I am so pissed that her career here in Oz is absolutely dead.

Don't you worry, she sells enough records on US...
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood