ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger en España el fin de semana pasado
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Cloak and Jagger".... Return to archive
02-09-02 10:19 PM
Jaxx
By SARAH WHITE

VETERAN rock stud Mick Jagger turned into Jumpin’ Jack gone-in-a-Flash to stop snappers catching him with a mystery babe.

Mick's No 1 ... girl on mobile outside bar

Rolling Stones singer Mick, 58, went through an amazing early-hours cloak and Jagger exercise to avoid being pictured with the pretty young brunette.

Taking the Mick ... star leaves bar

The girl left a party at the Noble Rot bar in London’s West End at 2.30am and went around the corner to wait for Mick who came out 15 minutes later.

He tried to pick her up in his limo but fled when he saw cameras.

The girl took a cab to nearby Claridge’s hotel, where Mick had a suite, and arrived before him.

I'm off ... limo leaves as girl gets a cab
Pictures: BRENNAN/MURPHY

The rocker looked surprised to see her AND snappers and jumped back in his car which whizzed around to a back entrance.

The girl went in the front door — and emerged TWO HOURS later.

DO you know the girl? Call The Sun newsdesk on 0207 782 4105. We’ll call you back.

Onlyh 2 HOURS? pretty disappointing.
02-09-02 10:28 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Perhaps 2 hours is a "quickie" for Mick?!?
02-10-02 01:21 PM
nanky she's got some pretty thick legs -- I'm surprised at Mick -- he musta had a pair of beer-goggles on that night.
02-10-02 01:42 PM
luxury1 Those darn white stockings always add a few pounds-- I will make sure I have on some dark ones for our next rendevous. I'm so relieved those pesky photogs didn't recognize me. Coulda ruined things for me on the home front.
02-11-02 10:49 AM
nankerphelge Ooops -- didn't mean to pick on your legs there luxury1 -- did I say "thick"? -- I meant to say "lick" -- you have lickable legs -- yeah -- that's what I said...
02-12-02 01:20 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Awwww c'mon Nank....that chick's pretty hot for a Brit. Besides, there's nothin' wrong with "thick". I don't know about you, but when I put the squeeze on a gal, I like to be holding on to something other than skin & skeleton....I want some prime beef on them bones.

I don't like asses that fit into one hand. Each cheek should fit nicely into each hand...More than a mouth full, means another mouth full after your done with the first mouth full.

Naw, that chick could do some damage with those thighs.

But she ain't nearly as hot as that Morad chick.
02-12-02 09:20 AM
nankerphelge Sorry good Cardinal -- she don't do it for me AT ALL!
I don't mind a lil' meat on the bones either, and a hefty rump keeps yer balls off'n that cold sheet.

But she just didn't flip the switch
02-12-02 11:31 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Well Nanky, to be honest with you, there are women out there who could make me forget my vows....but she wasn't one of them!

But if those mean ol' vows weren't in the way.....
02-12-02 08:01 PM
Angiegirl Pleazzzz... Get your pathetic, cliche, male kicks through private mail or something!
02-13-02 12:38 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Haha! Caught you peeking Angiegirl!

Cheeky little bumlooker!
02-13-02 05:31 PM
Mother baby fake photo's????
02-13-02 06:45 PM
Angiegirl You caught me Cardinal! lol

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.