ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Today's Header" Appreciation Thread Return to archive
17th February 2007 03:37 PM
MrPleasant Mick: What do you think of my flowery backyard, Charlie?
Charlie: Mr. Jagger, are you trying to seduce me?
Keith: I'm so stoned, I can see for miles!
Bill: You can take a peek at the girls from the catholic school from here!
Brian: I can't stop laughing at my own jokes!

[Edited by MrPleasant]
17th February 2007 04:38 PM
fireontheplatter this is not one of my favorites
it is a campy stupid posed picture
this time i can tell color has been added.

i am not feeling it
17th February 2007 08:37 PM
jaggergurl gypsy, thank you so much for supplying all these gems of photos and sharing them!!!
17th February 2007 09:38 PM
Erik_Snow Yes thanks for the header, never seen that photo before,
I think it's from USA late 64, and yes..it looks "staged"
17th February 2007 09:43 PM
LadyJane OUTSTANDING pic....

I have NEVER seen color shots of the Band at this period of time.

So young and SO innocent. Love them

thanks gypsy.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
18th February 2007 03:02 AM
GotToRollMe I think it's a beautiful pic. Especially considering it's the dead of winter here, it's nice to be reminded that spring is around the corner...well, it's down the block and around the corner, but I'll take anything at this point. Just lovely. Thank you Voodoo and Gypsy!

I know I'm going blind and all, but what is on Mick's feet in this pic? I thought he was barefoot at first, but I think I see a boot heel. (I know, I'm far too obsessed with Mick's feet, but I'm bored and I need a tour, dammit.)
Thanks in advance to any eagle-eyed folks out there.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
18th February 2007 08:21 AM
guitarman53 Thanks Gypsy, a unusual photo, never seen to many photos with all 5 Stones laughing like that, or smiling even, that's something Herman Hermits & all these 60's pop bands used to do, I think it does look staged.
[Edited by guitarman53]
18th February 2007 11:21 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
I know I'm going blind and all, but what is on Mick's feet in this pic? I thought he was barefoot at first, but I think I see a boot heel.

It's one of them short-cutted boots...not sure about the correct English word for them,
my grandpa had lots of them, but you don't see them too often these days.

[Edited by Erik_Snow]
18th February 2007 12:17 PM
Stargroves [quote]Erik_Snow wrote:

It's one of them short-cutted boots...not sure about the correct English word for them,

Chelsea boots, Dealer boots, think it's dealer as in horse-dealer not dealer with powder hidden in the heel
18th February 2007 01:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

my grandpa had lots of them, but you don't see them too often these days.

[Edited by Erik_Snow]

Thanks, Erik.
I know this is gonna make some people crazy, but we used to call those "Beatle boots!"

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)