ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DAYTONA 500 Return to archive
17th February 2007 08:50 AM
fireontheplatter anybody plan on watching? this is my race. i watch it every year

favorite driver?

mine is dale jr.......

gentleman start your engines...

vroooooom

17th February 2007 09:03 AM
Nellcote The horror, there's cheating in Nascar!
17th February 2007 09:18 AM
lotsajizz we're north of the hick line...thus NASCAR does not matter

17th February 2007 09:27 AM
Nellcote Jizz, my Southern friend, oh yes it does matter.
John Henry, not to be confused with anyone on Green Acres, is about to bring Nascar to Fenway in a major way, with his 50% ownership in the Rousch team. I predict a car on the field sometime this season, driving Dice K to the mound...NESN is already funneling it into their sportcasts..
17th February 2007 09:59 AM
lotsajizz ...and because we are not grit-eatin' hicks up here, it will fail as miserably as all other attempts in the past to import this redneck 'sport' to the northeast....
17th February 2007 10:10 AM
Nellcote Jizz hits the great South out of the pahk in two lines!
Have you every been to Loudin? The fact they can attract over 100K on two occasions yearly is enough for me to understand that they already have a foothold heah...grits are good with tomato sauce & sausage, btw, much like polenta...
17th February 2007 10:20 AM
lotsajizz OK Peter, I'll grant you that grits are edible and that Loudon packs 'em in.....I think Oxford Speedway up in Maine is still goin' as well.....I just have a hangup with the tobacco spittin' rednecks who are that "sport's" fanbase

now, Bocci....THAT'S a sport!

I betcha Alabamans don't think much of curling!

17th February 2007 10:25 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I just have a hangup with the tobacco spittin' rednecks who are that "sport's" fanbase

I hear ya..I feel the same way about Red Sox fans

17th February 2007 12:14 PM
MRD8 I've lived 30 miles from Daytona Speedway for 44 years and never been to a race there...does that tell you anything?
17th February 2007 12:50 PM
mojoman watch out for the camry!!! LOL!!!
17th February 2007 02:46 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I've lived 30 miles from Daytona Speedway for 44 years and never been to a race there...does that tell you anything?

that you have class.....

18th February 2007 09:18 AM
fireontheplatter it sounds like it rained earlier this morning, but the skies have cleared.
i think were off to the races...

i'm hungry for some saussage and grits

i'm going home hooome hoooome back home
got ta got ta got ta....SE MA BABY
18th February 2007 02:17 PM
MRD8 Its 54 at Daytona today with 20m.p.h. winds out of the north...the wind chill factor is in the low 30's...I hope the good 'ol boys bring a flask or two to ward off the chill...
18th February 2007 05:05 PM
fireontheplatter go jr
18th February 2007 06:27 PM
Bloozehound Nascar is probably, possibly, positively the most gawdawful boring sport ever conceived by mankind

I would rather watch turtles humpin'
18th February 2007 07:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
anybody plan on watching? this is my race. i watch it every year

favorite driver?

mine is dale jr.......

gentleman start your engines...

vroooooom

No.

What?

http://www.gobshites.com

Fish piss.
18th February 2007 07:30 PM
Kilroy Turtle Humping? Sounds like fun, tell us more. Do they have pit stops?
18th February 2007 07:38 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Nascar is probably, possibly, positively the most gawdawful boring sport ever conceived by mankind

I would rather watch turtles humpin'

No, that would have to be Formula 1. You could put a monkey in an F1 car and he could win (that car being a Ferrari of course).

Nascar is real racin'. F1 is seeing which car's computer system is the fastest.
18th February 2007 07:46 PM
Steel Wheels My favorite racing is the SVRA. www.svra.com

18th February 2007 08:18 PM
gypsy I would rather eat glass than watch a bunch of cars go round and round.
18th February 2007 10:30 PM
fireontheplatter nevermind people

i am sorry i ever posted this
carry on

go back to whatever it was you were doing.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)