ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header of Keith? Return to archive
16th February 2007 10:40 AM
gimmekeef Whats with the left hand playing by Keith above?.....Optical illusion?....
16th February 2007 10:55 AM
SweetVirginia That's weird.

Do you think it's supposed to look like this?

16th February 2007 10:59 AM
Saint Sway 1st B-stage?
16th February 2007 11:35 AM
gimmekeef That flipped back version must be it..Keith in his usual spot...stage right.....
16th February 2007 12:34 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
That flipped back version must be it..Keith in his usual spot...stage right.....

stage left.

'left' and 'right' are from the perspective of the performer looking out at the audience.

[Edited by Lazy Bones]
16th February 2007 01:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Whats with the left hand playing by Keith above?.....Optical illusion?....

I just noticed that too. . . .the image must be reversed. I think Voodoo musta been smoking when he put that up.
16th February 2007 01:04 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

stage left.

'left' and 'right' are from the perspective of the performer looking out at the audience.

[Edited by Lazy Bones]

Hey Lazy...lol the cold got ya pickin fights now?....lmao....I shoulda known that..Curley would always say to Moe....exit stage right..yet leave to the left of my tv.......Hope you're survivin up there!
16th February 2007 02:54 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Hey Lazy...lol the cold got ya pickin fights now? Hope you're survivin up there!

lol. i've had it with the prick drivin' the snow plow!

today is actually the turn-around-day. she's a beauty. sunny, -9C (-19C w/ the windchill). beats the -30C (-22F) windchill we had the last few days with lots of wind and drifting snow.

wiarton willy said early spring!
16th February 2007 03:32 PM
gimmekeef Wiarton Willy is never wrong....now lets see if anyone else knows wtf we are talkin about!....Take care eh!
16th February 2007 04:53 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
That's weird.

Do you think it's supposed to look like this?

yes i think it is supposed to look like this
as i said before this is a wonderful picture from back in the day. i love it. the only bitch about it is that i can't see charlie watts.
i wonder if they added color to this print?

get down jimmy
16th February 2007 05:14 PM
LadyJane It's a great photo!!!!!!!!

LJ.
16th February 2007 05:15 PM
Saint Sway I want to buy that print!!

I think it would great matted and framed alonside a shot of them on a recent tour gathered around the bstage

anyone have/know if its available for purchase?
16th February 2007 05:16 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
It's a great photo!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Yeah it is... they're so young!
17th February 2007 06:30 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wiarton Willy is never wrong....now lets see if anyone else knows wtf we are talkin about!....Take care eh!

lol...only folks from Punksatony may know.
17th February 2007 12:09 PM
SweetVirginia Dueling groundhogs?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)