ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Spring Training Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
17th February 2007 07:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sup my nizzle?

Mucho Aqua.

Thanks Tater

www.Hesscollection.com

17th February 2007 09:36 PM
sirmoonie Other than myself, everyone posting in this thread is gay. Big time gay. Clam chowder gay. Calf long socks, with niggie comb in your OP shorts back pocket type gay. Gay, basically. All around gay. Gay.
17th February 2007 09:51 PM
tumbled
hello??
I heard there were some gays in here.. kidding..

17th February 2007 11:12 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
time is on my side wrote:

Let me see Bonds had what 411 homers or something like that in 1998 before anyone in their wildest imagination said he started using the juice. The goofball got jealous over all the ink McGuire and Sosa were getting in 1998 probably by the same people trashing him, Sosa, and McGuire now. Yet someone here posted that he wouldn't have gotten to 460. Really??? That's interesting. Even the book written by the reporters from S.F. said he didn't use the juice until after the 1998 season. So I'm going by simple math here. What kind of math was this other poster using???

Actually most objective (remember I said the word objective which is hard to find nowadays with all the negative Bonds press) observers say he would have a had reasonable chance of getting to Mays but virtually no chance at (1) passing Hank (2)having the single season home run record at 73. Well since the previous single season record holder was also on on the juice, what does that tell you???

It tells me this. Did you know that when major league baseball first tested for steriods there were over 100 positve test??? If you count in the ones who stopped taking it with all the bad vibes coming down (Balco and the like), my guess is in reality there were well over twice that many maybe more than enough to fill 10 or more teams.

Did I mention reality?? Sorry for the interruption. Lets get back to the media myth. The word CHEATERS is used BY THE PUBLIC to describe four people: Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, and Palmerio. The public face for steriods. The poster boys for steriods. If you listened to the media, you would think they were the only ones. Hey what about the over 100 who were tested positive?? Weren't they CHEATERS too??? Hey, you ask too many questions. Try not to think too much, don't you know that the four above mentioned sluggers are the only one were people will take the TIME to write out big posters with the word CHEATER on them. Apparently,the over 100 positive test people are getting a free pass. Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

Going back to Bonds. By all accounts, the guys a world class asshole. Cheats on his wives, rats on his friends. A miserable excuse for a human being even though I'd take him over O.J. any day of the week. But what else is new?? There's a lot of Hollywood types who are assholes too. There's a lot celebrities who fall in the same boat.

My conclusion??? Long live Hank.
[Edited by time is on my side]

Is there some reason your post was aimed at me? The things you said were not responsive to what I said other than Barry Bonds being a world-class asshole. I disliked him long before his actions became "clear" and more afterward. He has brought shame upon good old ASU. I do like McGwire better than Bonds, but under the circumstances, I don't support his record and would not support his entry into the Hall of Fame. Same for Sammy (no hablo Ingles) Sosa and the granddaddy of lying hypocrites, Rafael Palmeiro. Time will tell, but I think Eric Gagne will also be caught.

We still haven't resolved the Babe and prohibited beer controversy. Is it, as 4 out of 5 Stones board posters maintain, a performance enhancing drug?

17th February 2007 11:49 PM
pdog I take post enhancing drugs!
17th February 2007 11:53 PM
sirmoonie Pittsburgh niggers despise Barry Bonds.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)