ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Spring Training Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
16th February 2007 05:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

No scoring records are going to ever be shattered because some small forward likes to hit the chronic

I use to score a lot of chicks when I was stoned. Not sure of it was a record, though.
16th February 2007 05:53 PM
pdog Chicks dig long white things they can put in their mouth, no?
16th February 2007 06:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
That's my point, they're all baked...

16th February 2007 06:07 PM
Saint Sway am I stoned or are the letters in Shawn Kemp are the same as in Whack Hemp?
16th February 2007 06:08 PM
Some Guy good postin, tater.
16th February 2007 06:09 PM
pdog What's PCP spelled backwards?
16th February 2007 06:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

who cares?

its not exactly a performance enhancing drug, is it?

No scoring records are going to ever be shattered because some small forward likes to hit the chronic

Saint Sway ................................

I like the way you think .

You are much loved by Kins.
16th February 2007 06:41 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
What's PCP spelled backwards?

Funny tater
16th February 2007 06:48 PM
Some Guy have a nice weekend Joey.
16th February 2007 07:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
have a nice weekend Joey.

Remember Joey, rehab isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of quickness, like drive throughs and sex in Omaha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th February 2007 08:08 PM
Steel Wheels All this baseball talk is making me wish the fucking season would start. Go Phillies, go!
16th February 2007 08:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey Feej,

can you post some McGuire before and after shots?

that guy turned into Jumbo Elliot

Yeah...McGwire was juicing...but at least wasn't gawking at peckers

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th February 2007 08:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
That's my point, they're all baked...

Well yeah..when they're not in the closet
16th February 2007 08:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well yeah..when they're not in the closet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16th February 2007 08:47 PM
Fiji Joe I hate NBA people, so I let it be known. I don't like NBA people and I don't like to be around NBA people. I am NBAphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

16th February 2007 09:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I hate NBA people, so I let it be known. I don't like NBA people and I don't like to be around NBA people. I am NBAphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

You have a way of making a point...
Once proud, I'm humbled!
16th February 2007 09:08 PM
Fiji Joe No...seriously...I friggin' hate NBA people

16th February 2007 09:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
No...seriously...I friggin' hate NBA people

17th February 2007 01:36 AM
time is on my side
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

Sox:

1. In the real world, using steroids is illegal unless they are prescribed by doctors.

2. Babe Ruth did not wear a batting helmet or the equivalent of body armor at the plate as Bonds does. Pitchers were not tossed out of games for throwing at batters. Also, traveling by train was much longer and more tiring than travel by plane. One year (1921, I believe), Ruth hit more home runs by himself than did several entire teams. On the other hand, rumor has it that Ruth was using an illegal substance during most of his playing career-- beer. Prohibition 1919-1933. Bring on the asterisks.

3. The current players you mentioned are clean because they choose to be clean and because they are randomly tested. They have too much to lose by juicing.

Let me see Bonds had what 411 homers or something like that in 1998 before anyone in their wildest imagination said he started using the juice. The goofball got jealous over all the ink McGuire and Sosa were getting in 1998 probably by the same people trashing him, Sosa, and McGuire now. Yet someone here posted that he wouldn't have gotten to 460. Really??? That's interesting. Even the book written by the reporters from S.F. said he didn't use the juice until after the 1998 season. So I'm going by simple math here. What kind of math was this other poster using???

Actually most objective (remember I said the word objective which is hard to find nowadays with all the negative Bonds press) observers say he would have a had reasonable chance of getting to Mays but virtually no chance at (1) passing Hank (2)having the single season home run record at 73. Well since the previous single season record holder was also on on the juice, what does that tell you???

It tells me this. Did you know that when major league baseball first tested for steriods there were over 100 positve test??? If you count in the ones who stopped taking it with all the bad vibes coming down (Balco and the like), my guess is in reality there were well over twice that many maybe more than enough to fill 10 or more teams.

Did I mention reality?? Sorry for the interruption. Lets get back to the media myth. The word CHEATERS is used BY THE PUBLIC to describe four people: Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, and Palmerio. The public face for steriods. The poster boys for steriods. If you listened to the media, you would think they were the only ones. Hey what about the over 100 who were tested positive?? Weren't they CHEATERS too??? Hey, you ask too many questions. Try not to think too much, don't you know that the four above mentioned sluggers are the only one were people will take the TIME to write out big posters with the word CHEATER on them. Apparently,the over 100 positive test people are getting a free pass. Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

Going back to Bonds. By all accounts, the guys a world class asshole. Cheats on his wives, rats on his friends. A miserable excuse for a human being even though I'd take him over O.J. any day of the week. But what else is new?? There's a lot of Hollywood types who are assholes too. There's a lot celebrities who fall in the same boat.

My conclusion??? Long live Hank.
[Edited by time is on my side]
17th February 2007 01:54 AM
pdog If Keith didn't take dope, do you think Exile, would've been the same?
Brown Sugar would've been called, I like some really nice sweet smelling girls and peaked at #195 on the charts....
17th February 2007 02:26 AM
sirmoonie Gay is as gay does. There ain't no helping gay. Its just gay.
17th February 2007 10:19 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
time is on my side wrote:

Let me see Bonds had what 411 homers or something like that in 1998 before anyone in their wildest imagination said he started using the juice. The goofball got jealous over all the ink McGuire and Sosa were getting in 1998 probably by the same people trashing him, Sosa, and McGuire now. Yet someone here posted that he wouldn't have gotten to 460. Really??? That's interesting. Even the book written by the reporters from S.F. said he didn't use the juice until after the 1998 season. So I'm going by simple math here. What kind of math was this other poster using???

Actually most objective (remember I said the word objective which is hard to find nowadays with all the negative Bonds press) observers say he would have a had reasonable chance of getting to Mays but virtually no chance at (1) passing Hank (2)having the single season home run record at 73. Well since the previous single season record holder was also on on the juice, what does that tell you???

It tells me this. Did you know that when major league baseball first tested for steriods there were over 100 positve test??? If you count in the ones who stopped taking it with all the bad vibes coming down (Balco and the like), my guess is in reality there were well over twice that many maybe more than enough to fill 10 or more teams.

Did I mention reality?? Sorry for the interruption. Lets get back to the media myth. The word CHEATERS is used BY THE PUBLIC to describe four people: Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, and Palmerio. The public face for steriods. The poster boys for steriods. If you listened to the media, you would think they were the only ones. Hey what about the over 100 who were tested positive?? Weren't they CHEATERS too??? Hey, you ask too many questions. Try not to think too much, don't you know that the four above mentioned sluggers are the only one were people will take the TIME to write out big posters with the word CHEATER on them. Apparently,the over 100 positive test people are getting a free pass. Sounds like a witch hunt to me.

Going back to Bonds. By all accounts, the guys a world class asshole. Cheats on his wives, rats on his friends. A miserable excuse for a human being even though I'd take him over O.J. any day of the week. But what else is new?? There's a lot of Hollywood types who are assholes too. There's a lot celebrities who fall in the same boat.

My conclusion??? Long live Hank.
[Edited by time is on my side]

We really just need to wait 20 years to see which of these ballplayers dies an early death...then we'll know who was juicing...don't need any lab test...any chance bonds doesn't make the hall?...McGwire didn't and he was s shoe in before...Sosa won't...Palmeiro won't
17th February 2007 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

We really just need to wait 20 years to see which of these ballplayers dies an early death...then we'll know who was juicing...don't need any lab test...any chance bonds doesn't make the hall?...McGwire didn't and he was s shoe in before...Sosa won't...Palmeiro won't

Lil' Fiji ........

I refuse to give up on you .

Regardless of what the others say , I see tremendous , TREMENDOUS potential in your writing son.

Yes, ..... yes , I realize that you have not had a hit post since 2002 , but this current ' writers block ' shall pass . Trust Joey .

Time to Break it all down and ask yourself this one very important question , " Why DO I want to continue to post on Rolling Stones Message Boards ?! "

Lil' Fiji .............................

If your efforts continue ;

And if your will is strong ;

And if your heart is RIGHT ;

And if Joey remains your CONSTANT companion .....

....then , I am confident you shall overcome the egregious writer's block which permeates the very soul of this cyber community and you SHALL OVERCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ Thunderous Applause + Standing Ovation + Smiling Faces and Tears streaming down the cheeks of the Rocks Off Community }

************ CUE CHORUS ********************

Feej shall overcome
Feej shall overcome
Feej shall overcome .... some day

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
Feej shall overcome some day

Feej is not afraid
Feej is not afraid
Feej is not afraid .... some day

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
Feej shall overcome some day

Feej is not alone
Feej is not alone
Feej is not alone .... some day

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
Feej shall overcome some day ......

********************** END CHORUS **********************

Baby Joe Wolcott

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
17th February 2007 05:07 PM
Fiji Joe I hate Joey people, so I let it be known. I don't like Joey people and I don't like to be around Joey people. I am Joeyphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.
17th February 2007 06:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I hate Joey people, so I let it be known. I don't like Joey people and I don't like to be around Joey people. I am Joeyphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

Lil' Fiji ......................................

Oh ,...............

Oh .. , ..........................................!

17th February 2007 06:18 PM
pdog Howe ironic, that Joey is also ghey!
17th February 2007 06:20 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Howe ironic, that Joey is also ghey!

****************** SIGH ************************

17th February 2007 06:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
No...seriously...I friggin' hate NBA people

all NBA peeps?
17th February 2007 06:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

all NBA peeps?

Hello Some Guy ......................

I have a terrific hangover .
17th February 2007 06:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello Some Guy ......................

I have a terrific hangover .

sup my nizzle?

Mucho Aqua.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)