ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header: 1972/73 Glimmer Twins Return to archive
15th February 2007 11:27 AM
GotToRollMe Absolutely fabulous, Voodoo and Gypsy! They were at the peak of their Stonesiosity! Thank you!

15th February 2007 01:25 PM
TornAndFrayed Nice shot! It´s actually from Europe´73.
15th February 2007 01:51 PM
Erik_Snow I think it's from one of the London concerts, someone might know for sure.

Same show

scanned by Logie
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
15th February 2007 02:00 PM
pdog I saw a website that was dedicated to what Mick wore during The Exile era tours, using all known photographs...
Unlimited bandwidth for the obsessed fan...
Great pic, great header...
15th February 2007 03:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I think you're right and it's 1973 soi I'm fixing it

The website Pdog is mentioning is Stoneslib' aka Harold Colson, and if you don't know it do your self a favor and take a look http://stoneslib9.homestead.com/files/stpvisuals.html
15th February 2007 05:20 PM
Soldatti Awesome pic.
15th February 2007 05:26 PM
fireontheplatter when and where ever it was taken...another fine photo of mick and keith
keep them coming

get down jimmy
15th February 2007 05:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, good news Gypsy sent me yesterday a bunch of previously unseen pictures in super-fucking-great resolution so we probably will have a whole month of headers with that
15th February 2007 05:43 PM
glencar Good job, Voodoo!
15th February 2007 05:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
I think it's from one of the London concerts, someone might know for sure.

Same show

scanned by Logie
[Edited by Erik_Snow]

Nice! Thanks Erik.
15th February 2007 05:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

The website Pdog is mentioning is Stoneslib' aka Harold Colson, and if you don't know it do your self a favor and take a look http://stoneslib9.homestead.com/fil...stpvisuals.html

Ok, good news Gypsy sent me yesterday a bunch of previously unseen pictures in super-fucking-great resolution so we probably will have a whole month of headers with that

Wow, thanks for the link, Voodoo! Also, looking forward to a bunch of great headers thanks to Gypsy.
15th February 2007 05:53 PM
glencar Mick loved his eyeliner!
16th February 2007 12:15 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mick loved his eyeliner!

And giant penises! And cock dancing with men wearing giant afros!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
16th February 2007 12:22 AM
Altamont
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Ok, good news Gypsy sent me yesterday a bunch of previously unseen pictures in super-fucking-great resolution so we probably will have a whole month of headers with that

From the 72/73 tour? If so, are there any that show Taylor and Richards playing acoustic guitars together during Sweet Virginia?
16th February 2007 06:58 AM
Mathijs
quote:
Altamont wrote:

From the 72/73 tour? If so, are there any that show Taylor and Richards playing acoustic guitars together during Sweet Virginia?

I have a couple of pics from Vienna, including during Sweet Virginia. Keith played his blonde Hummingbird during that song.

Mathijs
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)