ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1968 LFI with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the drinking thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th February 2007 05:39 PM
pdog Starbuck...Gettin' Some!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
14th February 2007 05:43 PM
Starbuck are we stars or what?

we carry this board.
14th February 2007 05:46 PM
Starbuck i'd love to stay and post, but i've just had a bunch of beer and now i must drive home during the rush.

good bye!

14th February 2007 05:47 PM
Fiji Joe I have nothing to add to this thread..except this boy tempting this big ass turtle with a turd

14th February 2007 05:52 PM
pdog CYA @ The Beach
14th February 2007 06:28 PM
Some Guy I'll drink a lil red wine tonight

Street Date For New Van Halen Album Pushed Back:

The release of Van Halen The Best of 1978-1984, the forthcoming album from Van Halen, has been pushed back.
The album was originally slated to hit record stores on March. 27. However, the band decided to record a new one titled "She's My Girl." Now the album will hit the street on April. 17.
Pushing back the album's release date also affected the release of the first single, "She's My Girl." That song was set to hit radio stations around the country on March. 12, however a spokeswoman at Warner Bros., the band's record label, was unable to confirm the new date when "She's My Girl" would be released.
The record's Japanese release has also been delayed until approximately May. 15, according to Billboard.com. The website also reports that some of the already-scheduled dates on the band's North American tour may have to be shifted around. There's no solid word yet on which dates, if any, will be affected.

Stay tuned to JAMTV for the latest Van Halen news.
14th February 2007 06:36 PM
pdog A delayed best of... That's weird!
14th February 2007 08:47 PM
sirmoonie Stranded, flights canceled, which is cool with me, another chance to swank up a bar bill and trash the mini. Drinking, in other words. Drinking.

Black Carl told me once in Palo that "All the mens in my family is black mens." I said to him, I says, "I get it, man. I ain't even debating that point. And by the way, its 'months' not 'mumphs'."
15th February 2007 10:37 AM
Starbuck
15th February 2007 10:58 AM
Some Guy Dunkin Donuts coffee rules!
15th February 2007 11:11 AM
Saint Sway "Would I join Van Halen again if they asked me? Not without a team of lawyers and a valuum!"
15th February 2007 11:21 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"Would I join Van Halen again if they asked me? Not without a team of lawyers and a valuum!"

Why the Van Hatred when all they do is love?
15th February 2007 11:32 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Why the Van Hatred when all they do is love?

15th February 2007 11:35 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:
Starbuck went back and typed thread correctly...
here he is learning to eat with a spoon...

THAT IS FUNNY AS SHIT
15th February 2007 11:36 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THAT IS FUNNY AS SHIT

I STAND CORRECTED;IT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN
15th February 2007 11:39 AM
Starbuck for the record, perks, i had had a few beers...and i didn't fix the misspelling of the thread's name. someone did it for me.

AND....i have been using a spoon productively since the late 70s.
15th February 2007 11:42 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
AND....i have been using a spoon productively since the late 70s.

15th February 2007 07:04 PM
sirmoonie Having a tough time rustling up the hootch tonight. Anyone else having similar problems? Its fucked up, is what it is. Deadline and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out.....
15th February 2007 07:05 PM
Some Guy Pinoit Noir tonight bitches...
15th February 2007 07:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Pinoit Noir tonight bitches...

Big night, tater?
15th February 2007 07:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I just had my euphoric recall moment...
I'm gonna go listen to Darkside Of The Spoon...
15th February 2007 10:29 PM
sirmoonie I'd kill for alcohol right now. Physically kill for it. Its inhuman that I have to be doing this stuff in some whacked out town at this goddam hour. Inhumanal.
15th February 2007 10:42 PM
pdog Why? That is wrong Monnie, where the hell are you? Even inmates got pruno... Can you make some?
15th February 2007 10:45 PM
pdog I got some wine, someone gave me at Xmas, can I Fed Ex it to you? It's doing me no good here...
This is the worst thing i've ever read on RO...
This is a 911 moment or 999 for The Brits!
16th February 2007 11:31 AM
sirmoonie Thank you for your offer, that was kind of you, but I am safe from the detestable sickness of hard work now. I got it done. I always do.

And now, I have a free afternoon and evening in boat ass, door blowing, dahntahn Pittsburgh. Look the fuck out, I will be fucking torqueing/tanking all over like 'at. Liquo' up, Massa! Its Nation Time!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)